IGNORED

Clubcall

Major Isewater

1 hour ago, Major Isewater said:

if I remember correctly, five minutes of introduction at 30£ a minute then Joe Jordan mumbling something incomprehensible for three further minutes.

Thank Bob for internet because we'd all be completely skint trying to get any news today .

Cor, that's a blast from the past. I'm tempted to dial it to see if it still works but I won't. 

34 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Cor, that's a blast from the past. I'm tempted to dial it to see if it still works but I won't. 

Thank you for calling Bristol City Club .

Today on Bristol City clubcall we'll be talking to Joe Jordan before our match with Chesterfield Association Football club of Chesterfield In the county of Derbyshire , in the midlands .

At Bristol City Clubcall We asked Joe Jordan , manager of Bristol City Football Club in Bristol  ahead of this Saturday's match away to Chesterfield Association Football Club some questions regarding the match at Saltergate against our next opponents .

The manager  of Bristol City Football Club , Joe Jordan , once of Leeds United , in Yorkshire , not Derbyshire like our adversaries on Saturday At Chesterfield in Derbyshire ...

and so on it went until either 

1) You lost your nerve wondering how you were going to explain the phone bill to your boss 

or 

2) Finally Jordan came on and mumbled something incoherent in his wonderful accent .

The kids of today don't know the half of it .

Archived