IGNORED

ROWETT IN BRISTOL

BARNEYB

7 minutes ago, 8menhadadream said:

It will be too bleedin' late then tho MCR.

FWIW, I can't see the 'lose to Newcastle and he's gone' stuff being true either.

Agree mate you wait and see the usual bollocks of well we didn't expect anything from Newcastle and villa will come out, we will get a draw v burton and he will stay...the little bastard ain't going nowhere

19 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

I'd like to put on record my thanks to Lee Johnson and BarneyB. You've both helped make an old- well, middle aged- Gashead very happy :)

Ah well Wally accepting the £300k for Matty Taylor made us all happy the other day. Only fair we return the favour. :thumbsup:

21 minutes ago, David Brent said:

If you ever feel like you are not good enough just remember, there are people in this world who enjoy making up and posting rubbish on an Internet forum in a desperate bid for attention.

Good thing I'm not one of them - as i was just telling Rachel Riley and Kelly Brook, while I was massaging both their naked bodies with scented oil.

1 minute ago, MC RISK77 said:

And how will that happen I am really interested to know....the silence from the lansdowns today after their paying public voiced their wishes yesterday is disgraceful

It will only get worse for LJ, probably 99% of city fans want him out, the fans will win the day we always do in the end!!

3 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

And how will that happen I am really interested to know....the silence from the lansdowns today after their paying public voiced their wishes yesterday is disgraceful

I'm amazed he hasn't left himself already tbh after the stick he took yesterday, he's got thicker skin than Sepp Blatter but how long can this truly last... Imagine walking into a stadium where the majority of fans are extremely angry at his lack of respect for the fans wishes.... his reputation is in tatters and its only going to get worse if he stays 

1 minute ago, JonDolman said:

I find that rather sad. But hey, whatever floats your boat. I guess it will always be the lesser clubs fans being obsessed with the club that is doing better. With all the time you spend on here, you must know a hell of a lot about this club. Yet I know nothing about yours. 

I don't believe you :)

Archived