IGNORED

Suspense, Drama and Mystery

ontariored

3 hours ago, ontariored said:

Writers, Authors and Publishers couldn't make up the B.S. we have seen and read today. Creativity is the fundamental affluence of any good writer and we have it in abundance on this forum  :facepalm::clap::gasmask:

Like your new thread, you need a monorail?

3 hours ago, ontariored said:

Writers, Authors and Publishers couldn't make up the B.S. we have seen and read today. Creativity is the fundamental affluence of any good writer and we have it in abundance on this forum  :facepalm::clap::gasmask:

Its been one hell of a day on here. I even managed to do some work at one stage.

Ok, ok I get it, thread's not big enough to justify the expense quite yet (keep us in mind though)

How about a stoat?  Certified City fan, been checked out and definitely not one of the blue few.  This cheeky scamp was even perched in the top left hand corner of the goal 5th May 1990 against Walsall to provide a target for when 'that' penalty got smashed in.

Jet used him to clean his boots once too, not the brightest of chaps our JET but you've got to love him.

His names Nigel btw (the Stoat not Jet)

1 minute ago, Fiale said:

Wonder what the costs of a mono-rail v's the metrobus work would have been.

I'd have been prepared to do a deal, less disruption to traffic and would have made Brunel proud.  

Floating above the city pretending you were in Space 1999 or, on a sat on a bus, no vision I tell you.

6 minutes ago, RumRed said:

I'd have been prepared to do a deal, less disruption to traffic and would have made Brunel proud.  

Floating above the city pretending you were in Space 1999 or, on a sat on a bus, no vision I tell you.

Think they have a bad rep - but done right it would have fitted well into Bristol. Shame really.

Archived