IGNORED

Nothing to see here , yes here .

Major Isewater

I have it on good authority that nothing will happen at 5,6 or even 7 o'clock today.

There is the small matter of our loss at Newcastle to organise before we round up the lynch mob for LJ SL and company on Monday.

So for those who work, try and do a bit today and let's hope for à shock victory oop North and à shock LJ sacking on Monday .

WE ARE BRISTOL CITY.

Thank you Major. I can now relax and work through the growing list of things to do, which, given recent distractions is quite some list.

The only slight doubt I have is borne from the general reliability of much of the info on OTIB, which means (and no disrespect Major) something significant just might happen today and I will be the last to learn of it.

Prediction......LJ will be our manager for the remainder of this season.

6 hours ago, Jerseybean said:

Thank you Major. I can now relax and work through the growing list of things to do, which, given recent distractions is quite some list.

The only slight doubt I have is borne from the general reliability of much of the info on OTIB, which means (and no disrespect Major) something significant just might happen today and I will be the last to learn of it.

Prediction......LJ will be our manager for the remainder of this season.

And into our first season back in the Third Division :(

8 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

I have it on good authority that nothing will happen at 5,6 or even 7 o'clock today.

There is the small matter of our loss at Newcastle to organise before we round up the lynch mob for LJ SL and company on Monday.

So for those who work, try and do a bit today and let's hope for à shock victory oop North and à shock LJ sacking on Monday .

WE ARE BRISTOL CITY.

If only Lansdown realised that.

Archived