IGNORED

SL reads OTIB

Lee F

15 hours ago, icegas said:

Sorry mate, but that dig at us is complete bollox!  Our owners are very rich people even if they are not as wealthy as SL ( not many are to be fair)  but to suggest that our club does not have the financial stability that BCFC does is naive. Nither club owes money to any creditor, thus are not in debt and the only way that this would change is if either owner pulled out.

I've said this before, that even as a gashead I respect SL willingness to invest the amount of money he has into a bristol team even if he has done it with you.But apart from getting you a new Gate, does he have really have any clue of what he really is doing at your club? - Im not digging , just asking.

All this Bristol sport B.S. - which like it or not has taken away some of your clubs identity.Look around your new stadium, it a lovely looking, but does it still feel like home now that Bristol sports been created?

What about him chasing £9 million signings mid last season?  From the outside it made no sense..

He seems to egotistical for my liking.

As you don't know Lansdown, it's probably best to refrain from trying to guess his character.

But if you're happy being owned by a guy who co-owns a minority stake in the 4th largest bank in the Middle East's poorest country - oh and co-owns a couple of not very salubrious hotels in the same place - then great for you. His "enormous wealth" didn't stop your star striker being lured away, did it?

Still, he has a nice watch apparently....

18 hours ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Don't remember much of that tbh Robbo.

I think many, like me, were astounded when his name first cropped up as a likely candidate, and doubly so when he was actually appointed.

You don't remember the effusive praise lavished on Lee in the first part of this season. Well, don't believe me, just scroll back and read the topic names here in August, September and October.

You may be amused to find some of the posters are now the same people who "knew he'd be a disaster all along".

2 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

You don't remember the effusive praise lavished on Lee in the first part of this season. Well, don't believe me, just scroll back and read the topic names here in August, September and October.

You may be amused to find some of the posters are now the same people who "knew he'd be a disaster all along".

I was gushing back then, I'd like to blame the innocence of youth but unfortunately I can only blame blind hope and falling for the BS (In both meanings of that anancronym)

Dear SL,

Please read the following in the singing voice of Phil Collins.  Thanks.

LJ lover
He'll get a hold on you believe it
Like no other
Before you know it you'll be on your knees
Your an LJ lover
He'll take your heart but you won't feel it
He's like no other
And I'm just trying to make you see

and if you've had any further thoughts on the monorail you know where I am, call me. x

SL and his so called BS Project may be happy with Division 3 football.

If you are reading this, SL, please note with care that many of us fans are not happy.  We don't care about BS's bottom line.  We care for City and to stabi.ise in Championship for five years before pushing on.

Archived