IGNORED

Bristol City

Ivorguy

Just thought we fans could do with a thread about the one subject we agree upon - our beloved Robins.

Hope it makes a change to the endless LJ threads and now the endless SL threads.  These two subjects deeply divide us fans and do little but raise blood pressures.

One day perhaps the issue of manager and owner will be resolved to everyone's satisfaction. After all the only abiding part of the City family is us fans some of whose families have been supporters for well over a century and whose descendants will be here in a century's time, still supporting City.  When really depressed, as I am currently, I just think of Gentleman John cartwheeling back to the centre circle having scored a goal. It never fails to raise my spirits.

COYR, CTID, Always Believe that better times MUST one day return even though it may be my great grandson who is there cheering City on in their second ever Cup Final appearance.  But I will be there in spirit as will all of you

City is family, and memories, to many of us I'm sure.

We'll be here, along with BCFC, long after those currently in charge are gone.

I hope the 200 year anniversary kit is a cracker, and the 300 even better.

CTID and I'm sure that many of our families will be there even though many of us won't.

The club means more, and is more important than a lot of things being discussed today.

Lets do a typical City and fluke a win in the match that statistically we've no hope in hell of winning!

COYR

1 hour ago, Ivorguy said:

Just thought we fans could do with a thread about the one subject we agree upon - our beloved Robins.

Hope it makes a change to the endless LJ threads and now the endless SL threads.  These two subjects deeply divide us fans and do little but raise blood pressures.

One day perhaps the issue of manager and owner will be resolved to everyone's satisfaction. After all the only abiding part of the City family is us fans some of whose families have been supporters for well over a century and whose descendants will be here in a century's time, still supporting City.  When really depressed, as I am currently, I just think of Gentleman John cartwheeling back to the centre circle having scored a goal. It never fails to raise my spirits.

COYR, CTID, Always Believe that better times MUST one day return even though it may be my great grandson who is there cheering City on in their second ever Cup Final appearance.  But I will be there in spirit as will all of you

You soppy old git.....well said though :P :thumbsup:

Archived