IGNORED

Half & Half Scarves......

Maesknoll Red

4 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Even Joe thinks they are wrong.

Average Joe is always right but told he knows nothing.

3 hours ago, LC_ said:

Do the club shop sell split City/bristol Rugby scarfs? Surely only a matter of time

Of course, at the end of the season the tag line will read "United in Relegation"

Whoever started the half and half thing must've been having a laugh.... but ended up with a nice little earner (if hopefully short lived) on their hands....

I'm hoping to win a few bob on the lotto tomorrow, if I do I'm thinking I might invest in making reversible home/away strip replica shirts... gotta be on a winner with those eh?  ..... then as a long shot,  with so many 'supporters' nowadays having almost obligatory 'second' teams they 'support' how about the reversible shirt thing covering the first and second choice teams?  ... of club/national team reversible shirts too?  .... How about same for socks and shorts.. ?

This time next week I'm gonna be a Billionaire ... I can feel it in me waters.. talking of water... I gotta another idea, it seem to work with alcoholic mixes ... so how about Mineral Water Cocktails?   Buxton/Malvern etc??

Hmm, I'm on a roll now, 'roll' gives me an idea I'm using my loaf, .... erm, no, on second thoughts, that'd be taking things too far, forget that one, no one would buy half and half bread would they?, I'm being stupid now. 

Right gimme six numbers for the Lotto, wish me luck and we can go halves on it and split the winnings 50/50 :) 

19 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

The only time I would get one is if I'm a neutral at a match which I deem significant enough to want to remember for the rest of my life, e.g.. a UCL final or FA cup final. 

And I believe they were originally introduced by some 'wise' berk when many of the fans in attendance would be considered neutral or if it was such a celebratory match. Could not really see the point of it then but understood the reasoning. Now it has gone mainstream and all it smacks of is gormless greed. Still there we are, we all have a choice to buy or not to buy. 

1 hour ago, Tomarse said:

I think it should be legal to set fire to them. 

I can see half and half wearers as the next minority group that must be understood and listened to.

They will probably need a special section of the ground where they can sit together and not feel persecuted.

Archived