IGNORED

We wont lose today

Londoner

6 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Cant see it, with my clear knowledge and understanding of the game i have no doubt we will get a point at least today. I am being serious. Newcastles negative tactics will play right into our hands.

Actually, we will lose.

tfj

7 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Cant see it, with my clear knowledge and understanding of the game i have no doubt we will get a point at least today. I am being serious. Newcastles negative tactics will play right into our hands.

Well stranger things have happened BUT I'm still expecting our biggest defeat of the season, i.e. more than 2-0. Hope you are right and I'm wrong.

2 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Well stranger things have happened BUT I'm still expecting our biggest defeat of the season, i.e. more than 2-0. Hope you are right and I'm wrong.

Donald Trump is president of the USA: that is not strange, it is totally wack-o.

Us beating Newcastle would be stranger than that: that is wot I is sayin, like.

tfj

1 hour ago, Londoner said:

I don't think what is going to happen to us today can possibly be described as a loss...IMG_2069.JPG.94544fef1fd63d86f805372c7e1793eb.JPG

Think a picture paints a thousand words.

But then, you ARE an academic...so...

1 hour ago, Bullbag said:

Whatever you're smoking, i'll have some.

He is covering all bases.

If we lose, he is happy, believing that defeat will bring LJ's dismissal a little closer, and also in the knowledge that his erroneous prediction and questionable "knowledge" of the game will be forgotten and lost amongst a deluge of LJ "noise" and abuse.

If we win, he gets to bask in his "I told you so" unrivalled "knowledge" of this game that the rest of us - not being academicals, or spudski - so obviously lack.

Even with a draw, it's a win-win for Londoner today.

Archived