IGNORED

When SJ goes on vacantion ?

Mihai

Hi guys, I read news and things about the team every week but I was not connected to the forum for a while. I am wondering why SJ doesn't go for a vacantion .. I mean really... He is not the right man for us, we won some lucky games in the beggining in late minutes but when the luck was gone we started to loose every game.

If he is a really true fan, he will cancel his contract...

Yep last night I was drunk as hell my mistake. Lee Jonhson  yep. 

I am a bristol city fan since 2006 so I wrote my story here few times. I know it's quite strange for you to see a Romanian fan but I am and of course I can not be on the stadium but I support this team probably more than even some people around these topics. Important is what you feel inside.

Now i see that we lead 1-0 against Newc but even with 4-0 hf i am not that sure we can win.

Haha :D I don't know how to explain but there are "sayings" in every language and I wanted to be sarcastic about this "vacantion/holiday" because vacantion can have a meaning like being released by the club I think (  fired ). 

Anyway we need another manager until it's not too late, manager with big experience to save us. I can not belive we are strugling to avoid relegation this season after that start...

Archived