IGNORED

2,650 +

RaspberryRed

Each and every one of you take a bloody huge bow. As somebody who's circumstances mean that I'm lucky if I get to one away game per season it's always great to hear our travelling army on the radio representing our club vociferously.

This post isn't about getting into the last five months and all this turmoil going on

I just wanted to express my Gratitude for representing our club in amazing numbers up and down the length and breadth of the country week in week out and always making yourselves heard loud and proud over the airwaves

if you're staying up their have a cracking night I'm sure the Geordies will be giving you plenty of credit

Safe journey home for everyone

:clap::clap::clap:

Reading the match day thread before the game, reading the slating of LJ and the team selection before the game had even begun and then seeing and hearing the nearly 3,000 City fans behind the team at St James Park from the very beginning and throughout the game, in the face of 50,000 Geordies.

Hats off to you, we need more fans like you.

That is support.

2 minutes ago, RaspberryRed said:

Each and every one of you take a bloody huge bow. As somebody who's circumstances mean that I'm lucky if I get to one away game per season it's always great to hear our travelling army on the radio representing our club vociferously.

This post isn't about getting into the last five months and all this turmoil going on

I just wanted to express my Gratitude for representing our club in amazing numbers up and down the length and breadth of the country week in week out and always make yourselves heard loud and proud over the airwaves

if you're staying up their have a cracking night I'm sure the Geordies will be giving you plenty of credit

Well said we are all pissed off . But for those fans who traveled im so glad we didn't lose . Fantastic support 

4 minutes ago, RaspberryRed said:

I just wanted to express my Gratitude for representing our club in amazing numbers up and down the length and breadth of the country week in week out and always make yourselves heard loud and proud over the airwaves

Brilliant Support!

You made us proud listening to the noise!!

1 hour ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Taking so many, so far, against a team we were likely to lose against, after 1 win in the last 300 matches, was an exceptional effort. Full credit to everyone who went! Our away support is worthy of being higher than 21st in the second tier.

300, it feels more than that!!

Archived