IGNORED

No Change Then

longyears

4 minutes ago, brizzlelou said:

I'll take that after playing the league leaders and a team far too good for this league.

It was a bloody good point,but the side that played us today would be torn a new one in the Prem.Maybe too good for this league but nowhere near good enough for the step up unless they spend a lot of money.

2 minutes ago, CityCiderEd said:

It was a bloody good point,but the side that played us today would be torn a new one in the Prem.Maybe too good for this league but nowhere near good enough for the step up unless they spend a lot of money.

I think they will spend big in the summer. Rafa won't stick around unless they do.

30 minutes ago, CityCiderEd said:

I was thinking this,they would probably still struggle against sides like Hull,Burnley etc.

Even though we threw away a 2 goal cushion. I'm happy with the result against the best team in the league. I honestly thought we would get spanked by at least three goals today. A point away to Newcastle is positive, even involving the circumstances of how we got a point.

If this was a game against against the likes of Brentford, Ipswich etc. Then I would understand and join in with the frustration. However, I think people tonight who are frustrated, just want to be frustrated for the sake of it. As much as I do not want to say it, well done to LJ and co on todays result.

However still, has to go.

2 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

Just think if we had beaten Derby and Newcastle.  Fact is with money spent it's a joke that we are in another relegation fight! 

Why? How much have we spent compared to others? Almost every transfer I have seen has been undisclosed, the only figure I know for a fact is £300k for Taylor, a snip if you ask me.

6 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

Just think if we had beaten Derby and Newcastle.  Fact is with money spent it's a joke that we are in another relegation fight! 

5 minutes ago, Clevedon Red said:

And Cardiff and Reading and Sheffield Weds.....

2 minutes ago, pillred said:

stop it,was bad enough at two!!

I can only remember a couple of seasons in 50 years where I wasn't thinking, "just imagine if"..........

I've had a little knock at LJ and SL myself this week, but this was defo a decent performance and result at a tough place. More of the same at Villa (ie not losing) and let's all try to pull together for the Burton game which is huge. Whether you are happy about who the manager is or not , let's make it a place of dread for the Burton players and not our own on Saturday.  Cheers, everyone

God, I love drinking

6 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

I've had a little knock at LJ and SL myself this week, but this was defo a decent performance and result at a tough place. More of the same at Villa (ie not losing) and let's all try to pull together for the Burton game which is huge. Whether you are happy about who the manager is or not , let's make it a place of dread for the Burton players and not our own on Saturday.  Cheers, everyone

God, I love drinking

Players need to play their part though. Start with tempo and keep it going.

2 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Why? How much have we spent compared to others? Almost every transfer I have seen has been undisclosed, the only figure I know for a fact is £300k for Taylor, a snip if you ask me.

We have absolutely no idea if Taylor will be any good at this level. Wait to see

Unless he was bought for division 3

5 hours ago, RumRed said:

A bloody good point, sounds like they were fighting, so what changed from Wednesday?

Different players,  different person selecting the team, Wilbs taking more control on the pitch or LJ getting something to click?

Different person selecting the team? Know something I don't?

Archived