IGNORED

City Twitter account

iamalagerdrinker

Who runs it during the games? I've noticed they're really slow and getting what's happening online, several minutes behind on key news / goals / time added on etc most games. Not sure if it's just me but other accounts are really far ahead of ours. Other than that they're spot on with everything not in game etc. Apologies if this isn't another LJ out thread you was all craving. 

4 minutes ago, iamalagerdrinker said:

Who runs it during the games? I've noticed they're really slow and getting what's happening online, several minutes behind on key news / goals / time added on etc most games. Not sure if it's just me but other accounts are really far ahead of ours. Other than that they're spot on with everything not in game etc. Apologies if this isn't another LJ out thread you was all craving. 

They are slightly behind but what I find informative is the detail of chances for both teams. If you look at the Sag updates you would think they have dominated every game going... Not sure who runs it mind

2 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

I must admit I had to laugh having just looked at the official twitter. 

It's like they've sat round the table and decided they need to go on overdrive when something positive occurs. 

Why not? Its better than reading all the negative crap on social media, nothing wrong with criticism (warranted after Fulham) and sensible debate but the rumours this week etc have been far OTT

Archived