IGNORED

Wigan away

Tomlins_toe

1 hour ago, BCFC Grim said:

We don't travel well north of Birmingham. Be amazed if we take more than 1500.

I agree with you. 

However, 2002 was the last time we've played at Wigan, so I think this will interest a few! A new ground for some. Plus with it being a massive game considering the circumstances!

We might be surprised on numbers.

19 minutes ago, Doozerchris said:

Fair play if you got it for £40, I bought tickets last week via split ticket and paid £60

Didn't take it when offered as I wasn't sure if I could make it, now it's saying a lot more, £76. Don't know why it's changed.
Just did Parkway-Newstreet , New street - Wigan and it comes out roughly what you paid. S how what a rip Trainline is .

10 hours ago, Doozerchris said:

Sorry, I meant I'd be stunned I'd we took 2-3k.

Oh right my apologies. You'll be surprised mate, cheap tickets, big relegation clash and a ground we've played at once. Will easily be 2k.

10 hours ago, harrys said:

More like 1000-1200

As said above.

7 hours ago, BCFC Grim said:

We don't travel well north of Birmingham. Be amazed if we take more than 1500.

Granted we don't, but we do for big games. Preston we had 2,500 the other year.

Wigan is a new ground, will be 2k+ I'm sure of it.

7 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

Didn't take it when offered as I wasn't sure if I could make it, now it's saying a lot more, £76. Don't know why it's changed.
Just did Parkway-Newstreet , New street - Wigan and it comes out roughly what you paid. S how what a rip Trainline is .

The earlier you book it the cheaper it is. Also it comes with restrictions  , you can only travel on certain trains at certain times hence the price difference. 

3 hours ago, 8MenWith1Dream said:

Oh right my apologies. You'll be surprised mate, cheap tickets, big relegation clash and a ground we've played at once. Will easily be 2k.

As said above.

Hope you're right, to be fair I've heard of a few making the trip who wouldn't normally travel that far, I'll readjust my estimate to 1200-1500 I hope we're closer to your figure though 

4 hours ago, 8MenWith1Dream said:

As said above.

I'm sure I remember having been to Wigan's new ground more than once. 2, maybe 3 times I though. Although it is usually combined with a weekend in Blackpool, so I may have been pissed and gone to the wrong stadium for a Preston game or something..! 

Around 4,800 is the maximum allocation for away fans at the DW.

Sense a lot of negativity on this forum at the moment - but fear not, we are poor. So poor.

We have 3 winnable games coming up on paper but with the current clown we have in charge - I am not sure where the next win comes from!!

FWIW - I think you guys stay up. Don't think the bottom 3 placings change.

Anyway, safe trip and good luck.

JOHNSON IN :) 

2 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

I'm sure I remember having been to Wigan's new ground more than once. 2, maybe 3 times I though. Although it is usually combined with a weekend in Blackpool, so I may have been pissed and gone to the wrong stadium for a Preston game or something..! 

With you on this one BS3 - pretty sure I've been there more than once too. Sat behind the goal the first time then along the side of the pitch the second time.

edit - just checked. We have played there 4 times. 2 losses, 1 draw and 1 win.

Archived