IGNORED

Villa first goal

Esmond Million's Bung

Shows everybody exactly why we are where are and why we have been on such a shitty run.

The marking beggared belief 3 players failed to stop a cross coming and never at any time got within 6 feet of Adomah and this has been the story of the past 5 months.

5 months is more than enough time to coach better defending and also midfield defending and LJ and his coaching staff have singularly failed and all need to go.

it is just not good enough, LJ is totally out of his depth and for some on here to defend SL for his backing of LJ and the criticising of the fans also beggars belief.

I hope you LJ fans and SL enjoy the 1st division because that is where we are heading.

Tomlin's fault, I have been banging on all season about our shambolic gutless defence, Blackburn will stay up because their defence has the mental capacity to grind out 1-0 wins, they even did it twice against Newcastle, if we go down that is the reason why, but hey let's wait for the usual suspects to come on here and tell us how Tomlin did nothing for the 10 minutes that he was on

5 minutes ago, harrys said:

Tomlin's fault, I have been banging on all season about our shambolic gutless defence, Blackburn will stay up because their defence has the mental capacity to grind out 1-0 wins, they even did it twice against Newcastle, if we go down that is the reason why, but hey let's wait for the usual suspects to come on here and tell us how Tomlin did nothing for the 10 minutes that he was on

To be fair the much maligned Flint and Wright regularly put their bodies on the line to block shots, but our fairy fullbacks and midfielders rarely do and think that if the opponent is in their eye line then that constitutes marking/closing down.

The coaching at our club sucks.

Archived