IGNORED

Weighed, measured & found wanting

Vincent Vega

6 minutes ago, Doozerchris said:

Johnson totally out of his depth, Lansdown cutting his nose off to spite his face by backing him . Total and utter shambles.

I don`t why everyone are getting their panties in a bunch. Steve insisted that he wouldn`t allow us to get relegated. He`s a billionaire, you know.

4 hours ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

I don`t why everyone are getting their panties in a bunch. Steve insisted that he wouldn`t allow us to get relegated. He`s a billionaire, you know.

I thought of this tonight... what the ***** he gonna do to stop it then :grr:.. I'll bet him a £100 were ******!!!

5 minutes ago, 'keepuplino' said:

I thought of this tonight... what the ***** he gonna do to stop it then :grr:.. I'll bet him a £100 were ******!!!

It's all ok, if we're at the top of league 1 the crowds will come, apparently. :grr:

Not this time Steve, you've buggered this up royally.

Can't inspire the team, can't coach the team, can't recognise weaknesses,  hopes what has worked once would work again no matter what more sage opinion might say.

It's long overdue, your time to go, Lee. 

If it was just a loss at Aston Villa I could accept it. But it's the cumulative failure.  

Ta-ta.

40 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

Can't inspire the team, can't coach the team, can't recognise weaknesses,  hopes what has worked once would work again no matter what more sage opinion might say.

It's long overdue, your time to go, Lee. 

If it was just a loss at Aston Villa I could accept it. But it's the cumulative failure.  

Ta-ta.

If he's sacked tomorrow, we've a chance of a late bounce in form.... he won't be. 

He's also keft a pile of crap for the next manager. Bloated, unbalanced, unfit squad lacking true talent in many areas. 

Could be a long stint back in L1....

I think he might go, SL might have realised that the tide has turned against him rather than just the manager, as soon as that happens you're stuffed.  I'd hope SL has realised this and isn't so arrogant to disenfranchise his 'client base'.

If he doesn't get rid I think he'll be as disappointed by the football season tickets next year as he was the Rugby this year.

Stadium looks a bit like a white elephant now.

Maybe it's SL's Folly.

Tragic really.

10 hours ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

Sorry, forgot that....oh and the we won't sell our striker to a rival, that came back to haunt last night!!

If we stay up the thought of watching that crap for another season under him, I just don't think I will re-new my season ticket - instead maybe pick a few big home games to watch, after the costs of those tickets I'd have about about £300 to spend on other things, maybe catch a few more away games or visit some other clubs (still some stadium I have not been too, something I have not done since my younger days)  seems a more fun way of spending the season ticket money at the moment.

12 hours ago, Doozerchris said:

Johnson totally out of his depth, Lansdown cutting his nose off to spite his face by backing him . Total and utter shambles.

That's a new one.... Johnson likened to Babylonian king Belshazzar.

What next ,graffiti on the the Lansdown wall  ?     MENE, MENE, TEKEL, PARSIN    :P

1 minute ago, slartibartfast said:

That's a new one.... Johnson likened to Babylonian king Belshazzar.

What next ,graffiti on the the Lansdown wall  ?     MENE, MENE, TEKEL, PARSIN    :P

Whatever it takes Slarti.  You any good with a can .?

Archived