IGNORED

Pemberton worth a try..?

PFree

2 minutes ago, PFree said:

Sad but I hope LJ goes tomorrow but I wonder if Pemberton is worth a try as it feels too late to bring a new Manager in now, knows the players, the club and seems to know what he's doing..?

No way he will go before burton. SL will be hoping a home win v mighty burton will show us all what a great manager LJ is. I actually cant see us beating them either.

LJ won't go tomorrow.

LOSE to Burton, then maybe. 

Unless SL goes for a manager with higher stature, I'd like to see Millen given a chance if he as usual goes for the relatively cheap option. Decent win %, even though it was only two very brief temporary spells. 

Ideally though, fresh face, high in stature, good record at this level.... In my dreams. 

One of the easiest jobs in the world, assistant manager. Everyone assumes that everything good the team does is down to you and everything bad the team does is down to the manager.

An even easier job to sit on a board of a football club that constantly fails to back managers or appoints the wrong ones, as they sit back and let him take all the criticism whilst repeating the same mistakes.

Why would ANYONE want Millen, what has he ever done. Not the answer at all. Some stupid fans out there just chuck names about for the sake of it. Pemberton is part of the problem if he isnt then what is he actually doing in a job as his opinion clearly isnt being used, either way people will moan we get a good draw on saturday and people want same team Johnson does that and we then lose, no1 would of changed it at half time as we looked decent then 2-0 down and every1 wants him gone again. Lets see how many idiots chant for him to go again on Saturday. Great Support !!!

34 minutes ago, PFree said:

Sad but I hope LJ goes tomorrow but I wonder if Pemberton is worth a try as it feels too late to bring a new Manager in now, knows the players, the club and seems to know what he's doing..?

Part of the problem and an easy fix. We're quite embarrassing. 

Short memories here, SC ejected, Pembo took up the challenge, LJ came in and went with the improvement Pembo gave us, then LJ asserted himself, rebadged himself as tinkerman and lost the plot, in the last few weeks  Pembo is declared as the defensive coach in a vain attempt to deflect pressure on Johnson, won't even mention Holden as he is Johnsons cronie crap, Pembo has been hung out to dry as Johnson becomes more and more obvious as absolutely useless

Archived