IGNORED

Mr Lansdown

Alan Dicks

1 minute ago, Dr Balls said:

I am assuming that SL won't act because we aren't yet "in the bottom 3, cut adrift" as he stated, so LJ will still be here for Saturday's match. It's going to be "interesting" at the very least. Interesting in the sense of the Chinese curse "May you live in interesting times".

An early goal for Burton and I would predict the crowd will become very restive and the atmosphere get quite toxic despite SL's pleas not to put the players off by chanting. What did he expect though? We have had 5 months of this with no sign of a change, including the longest run of league defeats in our history, we know that this is untenable and that teams on that sort of form don't stay up.

There was a way to avoid this but SL has backed "his man", and so must accept the consequences. Unfortunately that looks like a return to League 1, which all of us will have to live with, except possibly LJ. However I am not sure that even that will be enough to see him given the boot!

Has to be more to it that the "being in the drop zone" theory. 

We might have just 5 games to go when it happens. Does he act then? 

21 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

Has to be more to it that the "being in the drop zone" theory. 

We might have just 5 games to go when it happens. Does he act then? 

Which takes us back to "The Project". What is it? What were the expectations at the beginning of the season?

SL: "Lee I am looking for you to get us out of the Championship as soon as possible and back to our rightful position".

LJ: "I think I can manage that ok." (And then under his breath) "League 1 it is!"

15 hours ago, Dr Balls said:

Which takes us back to "The Project". What is it? What were the expectations at the beginning of the season?

SL: "Lee I am looking for you to get us out of the Championship as soon as possible and back to our rightful position".

LJ: "I think I can manage that ok." (And then under his breath) "League 1 it is!"

Project destruction maybe?

Archived