IGNORED

I am sorry the truth is.

Roadrunner

When you have a Chairman and manager say, but we are not in the relegation zone, the project goes on.

When you have a board of directors who are silent

When you have a new head coach come in who is a mate of the managers, and the results turn from good to rubbish.

When you have the fans in their thousands say week after week they are not happy with whats going on at Ashton Gate.

I am sorry the truth is the club needs to be sold, and the board, manager, coaching staff all need to be replaced. 

That is the only way this club can go forward..

I am totally saddened and feed  up with the whole sorry mess at the club I have been supporting for 60 years.

5 minutes ago, Roadrunner said:

When you have a Chairman and manager say, but we are not in the relegation zone, the project goes on.

When you have a new head coach come in who is a mate of the managers, and the results turn from good to rubbish.

When you have the fans in their thousands say week after week they are not happy with whats going on at Ashton Gate.

I am sorry the truth is the club needs to be sold, and the board, manager, coaching staff all need to be replaced. 

I am totally saddened and feed  up with the whole sorry mess at the club I have been supporting for 60 years.

I agree entirely with this 

8 minutes ago, Roadrunner said:

Ha ha. Brill. Comedy gold 

2 minutes ago, AzerbaijanApeman said:

Ergo, neither are we. Except down.

And "SL is a better owner than you could ever be" is the argument of the playground.

Frustrated at the moment beyond words so not always constructing my arguments as I might, but the reality is SL is the owner. The world is not overflowing with rich people, hopefully locals, who will want to buy us.

Whilst SL is the owner, frankly we will at least have a club. The issue I have tears of frustration over is having decided the lesson he has learned is do not just sack your manager every time there is a problem, he has backed the wrong one. 

11 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Frustrated at the moment beyond words so not always constructing my arguments as I might, but the reality is SL is the owner. The world is not overflowing with rich people, hopefully locals, who will want to buy us.

Whilst SL is the owner, frankly we will at least have a club. The issue I have tears of frustration over is having decided the lesson he has learned is do not just sack your manager every time there is a problem, he has backed the wrong one. 

Why do you think we would be worse off of Lansdown was never here???

Next season when Rovers are above us for the first time in 17 years, are people still going to spout the same drivel "where would we be without Lansdown?"

Archived