IGNORED

This could be it !

Ashtonwurzel

1 minute ago, Ashtonwurzel said:

Have got 2 very difficult away games out of the way under the old Coach.

Bring in Rowett for Saturday at home versus his old club in a winnable game with a happy and excited crowd cheering City on to a 4-0 victory..

Could be a masterstroke ?

or am I just overthinking it ?

Your in paradise.

9 minutes ago, Ashtonwurzel said:

Bring in Rowett for Saturday at home versus his old club in a winnable game with a happy and excited crowd cheering City on to a 4-0 victory..

I think we need to review your medication....

1 minute ago, Dullmoan Tone said:

There is no way SL will change his mind so quickly after publicly offering LJ support and getting 1 point vs Villa and Newcastle - you need to get used to the reality.

Im a big fan of Lansdown and everything he has done but if LJ is allowed to stay until the end of the season then Lansdown has lost the plot. Or maybe likes league 1?? 

4 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Im a big fan of Lansdown and everything he has done but if LJ is allowed to stay until the end of the season then Lansdown has lost the plot. Or maybe likes league 1?? 

It now feels like having a dictator who's lost his marbles in charge. 

2 minutes ago, 8menhadadream said:

The owner must be seeing something the vast majority of fans can't see Shelts, That's all I can say.

It does seem like blind faith. I thought there was at least three worse teams than us, now I'm not so sure. Surely our owner is feeling the same ?

22 minutes ago, Ashtonwurzel said:

This isn't the real world we're living in. No. It's an alternative reality called The Project. The fans are the club's only hope right now. Good night and good luck.

Archived