IGNORED

Bailey Wright

Chairman Mao

Been negative on here for months and today's performance was marked by a 10 minute spell post the 2nd goal where the players gave up.

However, Wright was very good, aside from the error (slip?) that led to the second. Good performance from him and he was one of the few who put a foot in. Hopefully he sticks around in League 1.

8 minutes ago, MattRSp95 said:

I like Wright, he actually wants to get stuck in and fight which I think a lot need to do more, his distribution is poor I'll admit but then isn't Flints.

There isn't much between the two to be honest Wright is slightly quicker and better at reading play while Flint has height on his side. 

Fair  play to Flinty turning out week after week if he's got height on his side. Must restrict his movement considerably. 

Bailey at fault for both goals today. Moves like he has a campervan attached to him. 

Why he didn't just put the ball in row z for their second. First rule of defending... if in doubt put it out.

Not sure on him still, him and flint spent the first half seeing who could kick it higher and further.

Archived