IGNORED

Stuck on M6 (Merged)

ChippenhamRed

7 minutes ago, Chairman Mao said:

What a bloody nightmare. 

Graham Torrington (West Midlands BBC DJ) didn't bother with the travel saying there was no need.

What a ******* clown. The whole motorway network it's shut. M5 closed j4-j6. 

Is he related to SL?

2 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

I saw all those roadworks on my way back from Newcastle, plenty of cones but not one worker in sight. I thought if they actually worked during the night they would get the job completed twice as fast. Too forward thinking for this country tho.

That would make far too much sense, maybe SL is project managing.

1 hour ago, Lucan said:

I'm pretty sure the 'football traffic' is pretty insignificant 

I'm pretty sure 28,000 people spilling out of a football stadium accounts for a reasonable proportion of the traffic on the motorway directly next to it at 10pm at night. Especially when they reduce it to one lane.

3 hrs 20 minutes to get back to Yate.

1 minute ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I'm pretty sure 28,000 people spilling out of a football stadium accounts for a reasonable proportion of the traffic on the motorway directly next to it at 10pm at night. Especially when they reduce it to one lane.

3 hrs 20 minutes to get back to Yate.

I only got home at 00.39 because I left at 2-0 :grr:....

6 minutes ago, phantom said:

Just got back to wsm, Admitedly a few refreshment stops. Why ddid anyone touch M6?

Surely easiest way from south is turn off M5 at West Bromwich then follow A4040 through perry bar straight into Witton 

Just what all us M6/M5 sufferers want to hear right now!

4 minutes ago, phantom said:

Just got back to wsm, Admitedly a few refreshment stops. Why ddid anyone touch M6?

Surely easiest way from south is turn off M5 at West Bromwich then follow A4040 through perry bar straight into Witton 

Yes. Journey up was fine. Thought I must have missed reports of closure on way back, but seems it was news to everyone. 

Archived