IGNORED

Biggest impact?

Aipearcey

Now I'm not telling people what they shouldn't and shouldn't do but most would agree that it's in the best intrests of the club for LJ to go now. If he is still here come Saturday what would have the most impact on the board and SL regarding the fans opinions. Boycotting the match and staying at home? Protests outside the ground? Or making your voices heard? Like I said everyone's entitled to there option and I would usually be saying go and support the team for 90 minutes but this has got beyond s joke now!

We're not allowed to make our voices heard, SL said so, even though it was in the time between Fulhams' second goal and us kicking off again. If he had been there, he would have known that.

Each to their own but I'm staying away, for my own sanity TBH. 

SL's not just losing our Championship status through his (lack of) actions, he's slowly losing some of the supporters respect as well IMHO.

1 minute ago, 8menhadadream said:

We're not allowed to make our voices heard, SL said so, even though it was in the time between Fulhams' second goal and us kicking off again. If he had been there, he would have known that.

Each to their own but I'm staying away, for my own sanity TBH. 

SL's not just losing our Championship status through his (lack of) actions, he's slowly losing some of the supporters respect as well IMHO.

Pretty sure it's not slowly now, I think people are starting to wake up to how the club is run.  We've had a lot of very pretty baubles as distractions but we're finally reaslising that sparkly things don't matter as much as the relationship.  The thing I hope we all care about is BCFC and it's not feeling too loved at the moment.

Archived