IGNORED

Last 16 League Games

coxyboy

2 minutes ago, ploppy said:

How we still haven't entered the bottom three after that run of form is astounding to me.

That is SL get out jail card repeatedly pointing out we are not in the bottom 3. Having seen Burton away they are not that bad and Blackburn may pick up now. Saturday is going to be a long day me thinks 

1 minute ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Shows how awful the teams at/near the bottom are. 45 pts will be enough to stay up IMO.

4 wins from our last 12 games. Oh dear.

Having looked at our games and I can not see where the hell we are going to get 12 points from ? 

5 minutes ago, coxyboy said:

Having looked at our games and I can not see where the hell we are going to get 12 points from ? 

Best we can hope for is to beat Burton, Wigan and Birmingham and nab three draws. It's not impossible but I have no faith we will actually do it.

EDIT - also there's no reason why we can't in theory beat Wolves at home who are also terrible

30 minutes ago, coxyboy said:

WLLLLLLLLDWDLLDL

16 games. 9 out of 48 points 

Please tell me another employee that's will still be in there job ?

Ask yourself why he has not been sacked.

Clubs do change manager too often, but this is absurd.

Given the money and players he has been allowed to sign, it is one of the worst examples of mis-management I can remember.

To sacrifice - which is what this is - our status, for the pride of the Chairman ..........

Well ...................

tfj

Archived