IGNORED

Adomah

JasonM88

1 minute ago, ploppy said:

What did he do in particular? Apart from setting up two goals against us? :laugh:. Did he spend more time with the City fans than his club were comfortable with? I remember Boro weren't too happy with him for that last season!

Came over to the city fans again. Apart from Magnusson and Tomlin he spent longer with the city fans then any other player.

City fans were singing Adomah's name when he was substituted much the confusion of the Villa fans to the right who had endured a torrent of abuse towards Kodjia for the rest of the game. Kodjia, let that be a lesson that a bit of modesty goes a long way! 

14 minutes ago, Swede said:

Top bloke.

Always respectful.

Can't help feeling that he really wanted to come back

I believe he posted something on the lines of "I see Number 27 is still free at Ashton Gate" when the rumours came in we were trying to bring him back when he was at Boro.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if he did return one day.

40 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

City fans were singing Adomah's name when he was substituted much the confusion of the Villa fans to the right who had endured a torrent of abuse towards Kodjia for the rest of the game. Kodjia, let that be a lesson that a bit of modesty goes a long way! 

I know Kodjia didn't want to play against Scunthorpe but what exactly is this supposed to mean? Didn't Kodjia applaud the City fans despite being targeted throughout the game last night? How arrogant of him.

1 hour ago, Red_Wizard said:

I believe he posted something on the lines of "I see Number 27 is still free at Ashton Gate" when the rumours came in we were trying to bring him back when he was at Boro.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if he did return one day.

we'll take him back when its too late and hes well past his best - like we often do!

1 hour ago, Robin1988 said:

I know Kodjia didn't want to play against Scunthorpe but what exactly is this supposed to mean? Didn't Kodjia applaud the City fans despite being targeted throughout the game last night? How arrogant of him.

He did, and also scored a great goal. I like Kodjia, we got good money for him and anyone who says he didn't help save us last season is deluded. 

6 minutes ago, Chairman Mao said:

He did, and also scored a great goal. I like Kodjia, we got good money for him and anyone who says he didn't help save us last season is deluded. 

Not forgetting Agent Danger's generous penalty miss before he realised he had to cast Steve Bruce off the scent.

What did he do? He gave us City fans respect and got respect back.

I was especially looking to see which players had the bottle to come over and which skulked off pretty damn sharp. Only a few of our players came right over, as mentioned Magnusson and Tomlin were the most evident along with O'Dawda (didn't play, subbed on, subbed off). But right infront of them was Albert, applauding us and certainly looked more interested in doing this than celebrating his own club's win. 

Memo to SteveL, if you want to bring a bit of Feelgood back (or a Taylor-like publicity stunt) for any fans that stick with the club next season, go out and bring Albert home. Not sure if he would want League One with us though.

He rarely posts on facebook but when hes usually saying something positive about our club! Just posted this...

941078_10151440564025958_1419519692_n.jp

Albert Adomah
12 mins · 
Great to play against Bristol City FC.
I always appreciate the immense support.
Sorry about the result.

Hes always liking peoples comments asking him to come back etc. Really feel if we stay up we should be looking to make this man our marque signing, go all out, would be one way to return the feel good factor. My favourite Bristol City player in my lifetime.

Heres an example of a comment he liked last season after we beat Boro the at Ashton Gate, on a status where he praised us for the win...

Albert we both know you could of scored that goal 10 mins before we scored we would still love you your a top guy and your also be a robin for life please just get your ass back home you belong in a Bristol city shirt
Like · Reply · 3 · 16 January 2016 at 22:53 ·

Clearly loves the club!!!

5 minutes ago, JHAGa said:

I know it's only FB but I'm pretty sure he wanted to come back last year when he handed in a transfer request at Boro.

He's probably best off away from us for his own good!

I would've loved him to come home but I really wanted him to fulfil his ambition of playing in the Prem…

Archived