IGNORED

Joe Royle

brady bunch

I maybe alone in hoping (praying) that LJ can turn it around, starting on Saturday and we don't need a change.....

But if we do, thoughts on Joe Royle as a possible candidate? I know he gave it ago before with limited success, but heard him on the radio recently and he spoke so well on a number of topics, he has a link to city and there does not seem like a load of suitable candidates to me...

13 minutes ago, brady bunch said:

I maybe alone in hoping (praying) that LJ can turn it around, starting on Saturday and we don't need a change.....

But if we do, thoughts on Joe Royle as a possible candidate? I know he gave it ago before with limited success, but heard him on the radio recently and he spoke so well on a number of topics, he has a link to city and there does not seem like a load of suitable candidates to me...

Certainly fits the bill as a young up and coming coach .

:blink:

1 hour ago, brady bunch said:

Quite simply the worst idea of a manager I've heard in a long time. He's in retirement hasn't managed in 10 years , apart from that great idea! 

Surely SL's plan to bring in a young manager is just code for getting someone on the cheap 

Little or no experience means they can normally pay low wages and gamble on them being good 

SL isn't short on money, he should dig deep and get someone who actually knows what it takes to manage a Championship club (or league 1 at this rate) 

Archived