IGNORED

Fans agree

bs3

Over the last decade we have managers come and go, and during the last months of their tenure opinions amongst fans have always being divided.

I wanted SoD to go but acknowledged that many fans wanted him to stay.

Mcinnes,Cotts,Gary Johnson, Wilson and even Milen still had their supporters.

But I have never known the fans base all agreeing that LJ should go, I know that there maybe one or two who still back LJ but I can honestly say I haven't met any for months now.

I know this is another LJ thread but what else is there to discuss at the moment.

Well I don't think I've ever seen a manager given this long even after it has been revealed that he is a total ******* imbecile, should've put the poor barsteward out of his misery in December. I don't think I've ever seen such majority of fans swaying one way on a decision.

Think I've read about 5 people who admit on here today that they support LJ. I take my hat off to them genuinely. Not only are they in the small minority now, but I truly admire their optimism and wish I could be the same. I'm a pessimist and realist by nature so it's refreshing to know that there are some who can still have hope for City.

3 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Think I've read about 5 people who admit on here today that they support LJ. I take my hat off to them genuinely. Not only are they in the small minority now, but I truly admire their optimism and wish I could be the same. I'm a pessimist and realist by nature so it's refreshing to know that there are some who can still have hope for City.

I'm keeping my hat on for them-genuinely....

7 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

I'd like to know what they base their optimism on? 

7 minutes ago, swanker said:

I'd like to know what they base their optimism on? 

Mostly blind faith in the "chopping and changing has not worked, let's stick with someone for a change". If I saw anything in him that suggest he would be a good coach/manager I might also be in that camp, but he's not really shown me anything to grasp hold of that makes me think it's worth making him the man to finally stick with.

1 hour ago, funky monkey said:

I don't like clicking onto otib at the moment because I see the same old posts and nothing about LJ being sacked. Makes me slightly angry

Well there was a brief period this morning when I looked and there was a "he's gone" thread - only for that to disappear.

Archived