IGNORED

Season tickets

leylandsroad

6 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

Save your money next season and spend it on your family and kids, if you have one/some. 

Or take your family or kids with you to the gate!!! 

This has been the only good thing for me this season, by 6 year old loving coming to football and enjoying it, unlike her grumpy father !! 

Maybe we take it for granted going to football on a Saturday ? 

Bet if you/ me missed a season it would be hard.

21 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Or take your family or kids with you to the gate!!! 

This has been the only good thing for me this season, by 6 year old loving coming to football and enjoying it, unlike her grumpy father !! 

Maybe we take it for granted going to football on a Saturday ? 

Bet if you/ me missed a season it would be hard.

Exactly. Lansdown and Johnson aren't the first footballing half wits the club have had and wont be the last. But there will be lots of good people to come too and you and your family will get to enjoy it all.

7 minutes ago, 054123 said:

Exactly. Lansdown and Johnson aren't the first footballing half wits the club have had and wont be the last. But there will be lots of good people to come too and you and your family will get to enjoy it all.

Will we get Barry and Paul Chuckle next? 

42 minutes ago, Rocky said:

Mine finished on 1st Feb.

Ditto. Even better I forgot it was 10 months so well happy when I worked out today that I am 60ish squid better off and next month too !!

Free football for 2 months albeit I feel like they should be paying me to come !!

8 hours ago, Neo said:

Ditto. Even better I forgot it was 10 months so well happy when I worked out today that I am 60ish squid better off and next month too !!

Free football for 2 months albeit I feel like they should be paying me to come !!

same here....doesnt seem so painful now :city:

8 hours ago, Neo said:

And along with (in Bristol, anyway) 2 months of no council tax or water rates you must be loaded! 

I always pay mine up front. Once the money is gone it's like every game is free!

15 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

And along with (in Bristol, anyway) 2 months of no council tax or water rates you must be loaded! 

I always pay mine up front. Once the money is gone it's like every game is free!

I was but bet365 in-play is such fun !! :blink:

Archived