IGNORED

So do we sit where we want or not (away games)

lgbbcf

I have always thought that the away (unofficial)  rule of we sit where we want is good, and have sometimes sat in my allocated seat, but mostly done exactly what we all sing 'we sit where we want' either way i'm happy to do either. 

But more recently i seem to get asked by the people that don't follow that rule, 'that's my seat, have you got your ticket'. 

In sell out games if you are not in your own seat approx 30 minutes before the game its impossible to find your own seat free. 

personally i like the sit where you like, view. 

whats everyone's views ? 

5 minutes ago, lgbbcf said:

I have always thought that the away (unofficial)  rule of we sit where we want is good, and have sometimes sat in my allocated seat, but mostly done exactly what we all sing 'we sit where we want' either way i'm happy to do either. 

But more recently i seem to get asked by the people that don't follow that rule, 'that's my seat, have you got your ticket'. 

In sell out games if you are not in your own seat approx 30 minutes before the game its impossible to find your own seat free. 

personally i like the sit where you like, view. 

whats everyone's views ? 

Unofficial. Official. Grow up

Sit/Stand where you like is the way forward, quite rightly move if the individual turns up who has that seat.

But by siting/standing where you want, you can go nearer the front if you want to sit down or at the back to stand up and sing.

I dont get these who moan everyone's stood up when they've chose to sit in there allocated seat in the back row, well move nearer the front then. 

Having been front row pitch side with an awful view getting soaked at Villa, I may need to revisit my logic, which says:

• Sell-out or close to sell out - use your seat to avoid chaos at KO when everyone arrives
  • Nowhere near sell out (most away games) - stand where you want, normally the further back the better

8 minutes ago, Olé said:

Having been front row pitch side with an awful view getting soaked at Villa, I may need to revisit my logic, which says:

• Sell-out or close to sell out - use your seat to avoid chaos at KO when everyone arrives
  • Nowhere near sell out (most away games) - stand where you want, normally the further back the better

Should've gone on the stairs mate 

8 hours ago, Olé said:

That's a good common sense approach. 

i also think that if you are sitting in a seat that stops people sitting together you should move. People buy tickets together to sit together. 

But then again some people don't think about others. 

Archived