IGNORED

this is not a time for unity

where's the joy

1 hour ago, weymouth red said:

I think the time has come !    We are the club and we deserve better than this we are going down with a whimper we need someone who can put some belief back in the team and it's not Johnson . So I'm for action

Danny Wilson it is then!

2 hours ago, where's the joy said:

we have tried being patient, supportive, loyal, tolerant and plain benign. and still the results have been dire.

so bugger that

its time to be howling and wailing, venting our collective spleen, on the manager and teams case, screaming and hectoring, bawling, gnashing and biting,

i won't see my team go down without a fight and if that means we fight the boards inertia and berate our manager then i don't care.

its shapeless, hapless, hopeless football we are being asked to watch and i don't think anything will improve unless something snaps.

it will boil over at home to burton when we find that one striker at home isn't enough to threaten the opponents goal and i for one can't wait.because something will break at last

most successful team in britain? chelsea and look how often they fire their manager and go and hire someone better.

if we love little lee so much leave him in post but ask alex ferguson to come in and throw some teacups around. jut bring someone better in who knows what he is doing

I'm not clear.  Do you want us to win or lose on Saturday?

Would you really rather be Chelsea than Bristol City?  I confess I wouldn't.  I'd rather be supporting a team with whom I can identify in the bl**dy Conference, than be a supporter of Chelski, Man City or any of them.

1 hour ago, PolskRed said:

Yes but has the attitude of OP changed anything? As it seems to be the manager that people have a problem with and not the players, shouldn't the supporters think what the players would prefer during the duration of the game? 

I would prefer the players to try harder and concentrate a little more rather than hide behind a failing manager. 90 minutes please 

4 hours ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Would you really rather be Chelsea than Bristol City?  I confess I wouldn't.  I'd rather be supporting a team with whom I can identify in the bl**dy Conference, than be a supporter of Chelski, Man City or any of them.

But how many of the fans really identify with the current crop of under achieving millionaires playing for club? The little snowflakes must be hurting terribly when they jump into their executive motors and back to their plush homes when joe blogs has to jump on the 75 after watching them get spanked yet again.

5 hours ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

We're putting up with the same corporate bullshit but looking at 3rd division football, we've got the worst of both worlds.

On March 2, 2017 at 07:43, weymouth red said:

Yes I think we all are behind the team Saturday but something needs to be done!  This man has split the fans like never known before he is deluded and will not back down so he needs a push now 

If split means 90% want him gone and 10% don't then I'm with you. 

Yes he should be gone regardless. 

But a win is s huge today! COYR

Archived