IGNORED

FSF Away fans survey

Phantom

• Admin

This is the fourth season that the Away Fans Feedback Project, run by the Football Supporters' Federation, will measure the experience of the away fan. We will assemble the thoughts and experiences of fans in the Premier League, Championship, League One, League Two, Conference, Conference North/South and League of Wales throughout the season. 

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/away-fans-2016-17

20 minutes ago, Rascal said:

No I'm on here twice a day at least it's a right laugh reading some of posts on here lately.

It's not very fun for us I assure you. You should have some empathy! You know what it's like. 

1 minute ago, Rascal said:

Been last five times we've played there. 

It`ll look a bit different now mate. 2015 was the last time I think - the South Stand would have been being built and the old Williams would still have been there - the one to your right if you were in the away end. I expect you`ll notice the difference on that side!

Just now, Rascal said:

Hahahahaha an average of over a thousand traveling to away games for a club getting around 10'500 at home is very poor Hahahaha yeah alright 

Hahahaha your fans want to see some established quality teams and half of them are just down the road, what do you expect? :tomato:

9 minutes ago, Rascal said:

Hahahahaha an average of over a thousand traveling to away games for a club getting around 10'500 at home is very poor Hahahaha yeah alright 

Whilst I agree that it is it good when we used to get 11k in this league or the one below we would take similar to what we do now. 

Anyway enough dick waving, i submittwd my survey for toon away and the only negative was the walk up the stairs that gave me heart palpitations 

10 minutes ago, Rascal said:

Makes no difference the amount of people from Barnsley who support Wednesday, Huddersfield,  Sheffield United, and Leeds is ridiculous not to mention the six or seven coaches that travel to Manchester every week. We've a lot more clubs around us taking fans from our town than what you have by a long long way 

Considering Bristol clubs have got a pretty poor history and have had several years in top flight, the city is crawling with top six fans and way more than your city is by a long long way.

6 minutes ago, Rascal said:

Don't be silly, your catchment area is absolutely massive compared to ours, we've got our town and that's it, and a lot from our town support the teams around us, pre season we played WSM in a friendly everyone I spoke to supported Bristol City, we don't have anything like that if you're not from Barnsley you don't support Barnsley. 

Thats because we are mahoosive

7 minutes ago, Rascal said:

Don't be silly, your catchment area is absolutely massive compared to ours, we've got our town and that's it, and a lot from our town support the teams around us, pre season we played WSM in a friendly everyone I spoke to supported Bristol City, we don't have anything like that if you're not from Barnsley you don't support Barnsley. 

They don't go to games though, that's why they're watching Weston. Never met a City fan from WSM that goes to Ashton Gate.

57 minutes ago, Rascal said:

Don't understand why this guy is getting stick - he's pretty spot on with his analysis as far as I can tell. Barnsley get decent crowds given the competition locally and lack of hinterland.

7 minutes ago, hollydog said:

Don't understand why this guy is getting stick - he's pretty spot on with his analysis as far as I can tell. Barnsley get decent crowds given the competition locally and lack of hinterland.

He does make a good point.

Hes getting stick because he is constantly comes on here giving it the big un, gloating and taking the piss. Because of this whatever he says loses credibility with some of us.

7 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

He does make a good point.

Hes getting stick because he is constantly comes on here giving it the big un, gloating and taking the piss. Because of this whatever he says loses credibility with some of us.

Fair point!

1 hour ago, Rascal said:

'If you're not from Barnsley you dont support Barnsley'......not surprising really considering the place is a boil on the ass of humanity. I can understand why you frequent here, it must give you some form of release from everyday life. Oh and by the way i have been to Barnsley for the record.

6 minutes ago, hollydog said:

There's nothing wrong with Barnsley. It's stuff like this makes us sound arrogant. Rather Barnsley than the anonymous towns that make up most of the Home Counties.

Agreed no need to get personal Bristol has its poop holes as well. 

8 minutes ago, Rascal said:

I've been to St Paul's lovely place wish we had a place like that in our 

2 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Agreed no need to get personal Bristol has its poop holes as well. 

Not personal just stating facts.

21 minutes ago, Rascal said:

I've been to St Paul's lovely place wish we had a place like that in our town 

st pauls was once where the rich lived, just for clarity I have had a lockin at the innkerman(spelling might be wrong) and coffee in the black and white cafe

15 hours ago, Tammys Scan said:

They don't go to games though, that's why they're watching Weston. Never met a City fan from WSM that goes to Ashton Gate.

I know at least 20.

Archived