IGNORED

Birmingham- Leeds.

Garland-sweden

As I watch this 1-1 now, I can not help but think back to the Burton v Birmingham game I watched live back in October. Burton won 2-1 and for the first half an hour or so David Cotts (then at Birmingham) terrorised them.

Let's hope that Cotts and the rest of the team dominate for 90 minutes tomorrow!

2 minutes ago, OldlandReddies said:

I think you mean Burton ? odds on that one of Wigan/ Blackburn will go down with Rotherham so if we can beat Burton tomorrow they can battle it out with Wigan/ Blackburn for that third relegation spot. :fingerscrossed:

Wolves are in free fall and we have got them to play at home though - the more dragged into the mire the better I say.

1 hour ago, Red Right Hand said:

Last game of the season - please God it doesn`t go down to that!

In my most pessimistic moment a few weeks ago I suggested that we would go into the last game of the season needing to win & other results go our way, with my suggestion being we manage to win but that the results go against us. Because it's that last lingering hope ultimately dashed at the very end that hurts most!

8 hours ago, Dr Balls said:

In my most pessimistic moment a few weeks ago I suggested that we would go into the last game of the season needing to win & other results go our way, with my suggestion being we manage to win but that the results go against us. Because it's that last lingering hope ultimately dashed at the very end that hurts most!

And all summer to reflect on it with just the little bit of (non) excitement when the fixtures come out and we realise we have to go to Port Vale once more.

8 hours ago, Dr Balls said:

Thats the exact scenario I dread the most. The nervous build up that seems to last for years, the staying awake contemplating every possible scenario, then the heartbreak as you see it all slipping away infront of your eyes and theres nothing you can do about it. I remember a similar feeling when QPR won to pip us to promotion. This would be worse, much much worse. On the other hand, if we manage to scrape survival on the last day, that would be a wonderful feeling!

Fingers crossed it wont come to that.

Archived