IGNORED

Bottom 3

old_eastender

I see no way of us getting above our current position.

Golden chance today.

Both teams above us with games in hand.

What is SL thinking about?

Sack Johnson NOW and give it to Pemberton until the end of the season.

FFS.

For this squad to be in the bottom 3, he deserves to be gone. There is no way this group of players should be in this position.

SL has hinted that we were not in the bottom 3 during all his previous interviews. Well Mr Lansdown, now we are.

That game was absolutely shocking. No fight, no passion, and that was for a 'must win' game. 

That said, the ref was awful, Burton time wasting after the 5th min after Tomlin's volley. 

How much more time does this manager need? 

5 minutes ago, Taz said:

For this squad to be in the bottom 3, he deserves to be gone. There is no way this group of players should be in this position.

SL has hinted that we were not in the bottom 3 during all his previous interviews. Well Mr Lansdown, now we are.

Sorry but he won't sack him. 

LJ post match,  excuses again , travelling , missed chances blah de blah .

ITS RESULTS THAT COUNT STUPID .

**** THE PERFORMANCE .

' on another day we score five goals '

' we sent out an attacking team '  With ONE , yes ONE , forward up front against Burton . :disapointed2se:

FOR PITY'S SAKE LEE , GO AND GIVE US A FIGHTING CHANCE .

7 minutes ago, Akira said:

That game was absolutely shocking. No fight, no passion, and that was for a 'must win' game. 

That said, the ref was awful, Burton time wasting after the 5th min after Tomlin's volley. 

How much more time does this manager need? 

Seems Burton did what they had to do, while we didn't do much at all really......and refs blimey aren't they a pain .......wasn't me though I did nothing as I don't know how to do anything except talk a load of carp

7 minutes ago, Taz said:

Sadly I agree.

me to, SL will let the fool take us down on the promise to us that we will rebuild and get back where we belong; LJ will never admit fault....for anything, while his mate wont admit he was wrong to back him.

Sad so sad :sad26:

3 minutes ago, glos old boy said:

me to, SL will let the fool take us down on the promise to us that we will rebuild and get back where we belong; LJ will never admit fault....for anything, while his mate wont admit he was wrong to back him.

Sad so sad :sad26:

Like the last relegation it will be spun as part of a master plan. The question is how many pillars will we have this time?:shifty:

26 minutes ago, Bullbag said:

In my opinion the bottom three as they are now will finish there.

Agree, us Wigan and Rotherham will go down. No doubt Johnson will play one up top next Saturday as well. He said today wasn't important and that attitude rubbed off onto the players.

He will still be in charge next season. The club will turn out the same bollocks and I wouldn't be surprised if we're told he needs three more windows to shape the squad for league 1

Main difference between this season and last season is that although we are in similar positions we have absolutely zero momentum this season whereas last season we had an upward trajectory following Boro at home. There is absolutely no indication that he will stop the rot. 

TLDR; If he stays we're doomed.

7 minutes ago, glos old boy said:

oh thank gawd for that then

If Wolves get a couple of draws, and Blackburn get a win (wouldn't bet against them after an unbeaten start under their new gaffer), then the closest team will be... Burton; a side we've just proven we cannot beat at home.

Don't expect us to win any game we play under LJ, which means Wigan next weekend could very well do what SL said would be the only situation in which he would act - by then it would be too late, as we 100% must win that game.

Unfortunately, inertia is a killer, and we have it in spades.

1 minute ago, samo II said:

If Wolves get a couple of draws, and Blackburn get a win (wouldn't bet against them after an unbeaten start under their new gaffer), then the closest team will be... Burton; as side we'be just proven we cannot beat at home.

Don't expect us to win any game we play under LJ, which means Wigan next weekend could very well do what SL said would be the only situation in which he would act - by then it would be too late, as we 100% must win that game.

Unfortunately, inertia is a killer, and we have it in spades.

oh PLEASE................not another must win game, what about Tuesday.......can we draw/lose that as normal

I don't get to go to many games anymore but I went today. (Spending weekend back here)

I imagine that both sides will be going down with rotherham this season. Neither team played well, took chances or looked sound defensively. Yes, wilbs goal should have stood, but in light of that, it should have been lj's easiest team talk of the season at half time in order for then to kick on in the second half.

Except the Korey Smith, the rest of them looked half assed and offered nothing to the team. Just hope Tammy's injury can be solved asap then we have half a chance, but the midfield provided next to nothing. 

Their open goal miss was shocking, he was celebrating before the ball got to him, we were torn apart by the most basic attacking move which highlights a major defensive frailty.

All in all, 2 terrible teams playing awful football, both heading for the drop.

1 hour ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

I see no way of us getting above our current position.

Golden chance today.

Both teams above us with games in hand.

What is SL thinking about?

Sack Johnson NOW and give it to Pemberton until the end of the season.

FFS.

Even if LJ gets the boot, lets not... Pembo should be going with him (along with Holden)

Archived