IGNORED

The sad truth

daored

I personally think he should be sacked, and if he isn't he should walk.

However, it will not surprise me if Johnson is still in charge next season with us in league 1.

The club will come out with the usual bollocks about the project and it's unfortunate we've gone down but we're progressing. The news that the people in the director box were clapping the team off, tells you all we need to know.

Johnson will need another three windows to shape his squad for league 1.

Guest Benjam!n Ultra

Good job his highest ever finish at that level is 11th. You can see why the club would want to keep him for League One with his success down there. 

Absolutely true, enough already,y nothing of note will happen now until Tuesday when LJ will carry on with his record setting and piffle; Doomed we are really doomed new ground n all.

Even sadder were the conversations around me at the game of those who are completely losing their love for going and in real danger of drifting away.

These aren't fair weather fans either,  but the type who were attending throughout the O'Driscoll and Pulis eras.

If we go down and he stays the drop in ST sales will be enormous.

3 minutes ago, daored said:

However, it will not surprise me if Johnson is still in charge next season with us in league 1.

The club will come out with the usual bullocks about the project and it's unfortunate we've gone down buy we're progressing. The news that the people in the director box were clapping the team off, tells you all we need to know.

I am honestly thinking this myself now. If he won't go this weekend, he never will.

3 minutes ago, Dynamite Red said:

Watch the crowds plummet.

I've been a season ticket 20 years and this is the first time I'm considering not renewing. I've seen worse city teams over the years but this was an easily preventable relegation. And the thought of forking out £400 to watch Johnson taking us to the foot of league one next season and landsdown allowing it to happen just seems pointless. 

I must admit at around 75 mins I zoned out for a minute or two watching the seagulls. The first 5 minutes, about 10 min's from 60-70 minutes in and 88 minutes on - had some action, the rest was just dire, 20 minutes of a 90 minute game was watchable.

55 minutes ago, daored said:

The club will come out with the usual bollocks about the project and it's unfortunate we've gone down but we're progressing. The news that the people in the director box were clapping the team off, tells you all we need to know.

The sad truth is that you are probably right.

37 minutes ago, Fiale said:

I must admit at around 75 mins I zoned out for a minute or two watching the seagulls. The first 5 minutes, about 10 min's from 60-70 minutes in and 88 minutes on - had some action, the rest was just dire, 20 minutes of a 90 minute game was watchable.

I too was watching the seagulls, watching them floating around was far more entertaining than the rubbish on the pitch

59 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Even sadder were the conversations around me at the game of those who are completely losing their love for going and in real danger of drifting away.

These aren't fair weather fans either,  but the type who were attending throughout the O'Driscoll and Pulis eras.

If we go down and he stays the drop in ST sales will be enormous.

Been going for 45 years and been through thick and thin (mostly thin). I've travelled all over watching City & haven't been away for months as no confidence in LJ and constant changes. Lots I know are saying enough is enough!

Will you walk away in jerking movements LJ? Perhaps not. Many amongst us would argue that you should. I may have heard someone say that that you said "football is a results based game" or something like that. We are in the relegation zone and you are in charge. Flip and flop off. 

Archived