IGNORED

Well done to all BCFC fan's you've been incredible.. The Club have let us down!!

KeepUpLino

After an amazing show of resilience and support again today and throughout the most embarrassing run of results in our history LJ has the audacity to come out and say the boo's at the end were due to the result but not the performance, We could have won 2 games he said!!! all this after yet another shit sandwich against probably the worst team behind us in this division ..

The bloke is an embarrassment to our football club!!

The only way we will get this clown out is with a demonstration, i personally cannot sit through another game with this man in charge... Im done!!!

Can't understand why the fans back the team so much when we give such a gutless performance. Lot of the blame has to do with the players who don't give a toss about this club. The players and Johnson are both shit, both should take the blame. I was so angry in this total lack of performance today i actually left 10 minutes before the game because I couldn't give a shit about the way the players were playing. We are going to get relegated now and they will piss off.

And yes I am in a very bad mood I couldn't care less if I step in Ashton Gate again. Why do the fans still back this ******* shit. 

I feel so numb, I literally had the next few weeks planned out for City games and now I just can't be actively bothered to spend my hard earned money on it. I feel like the club have let us down tremendously, all the promise, all the transfers, all the talk and what do we get back? Nothing. I wanted LJ to do really well, I didn't want him at first but after a few games and hearing his passion I wanted him to be the man to take us up and foolishly I believed he could. Things have been going bad since Cardiff away on the 14th OF OCTOBER! Nothing has changed, it's the same old stuff in press conferences from LJ same old everything. I wish he'd bite the bullet and resign, there is no shame in it but he should of done it along time ago and either took on a coaching role within the youth system or gone down a few leagues and try again at a big club in a few years. 

Indeed the management have let us down, and SL, unfortunately has shown himself, in footballing terms, to be a fool. Can he not see that permitting us to be relegated instead of dealing, in time, with his 'risky' decision to appoint an inexperienced manager only makes himself look more foolish? I've run out of any respect for him.

Some utter utter utter bellend went on Radio Brizz complaining about supporters moaning and how that was getting to players....

I have given up with all of this nonsense...Blaming the brilliant support that Johnson has had on our failure is one of the greatest attempted rewriting of current History ever. 

32 minutes ago, Threshing Red said:

Can't understand why the fans back the team so much when we give such a gutless performance. Lot of the blame has to do with the players who don't give a toss about this club. The players and Johnson are both shit, both should take the blame. I was so angry in this total lack of performance today i actually left 10 minutes before the game because I couldn't give a shit about the way the players were playing. We are going to get relegated now and they will piss off.

And yes I am in a very bad mood I couldn't care less if I step in Ashton Gate again. Why do the fans still back this ******* shit. 

Correct my friend to vote with thy most potent weapon..It's the only way- the very thing that will drag sleepy Steve from his slumbers.

Just got home. Glanced at the ticket to the Wigan match on my desk...I've a feeling it won't be used. What a disappointment! Week after week. The bloke is clueless...some excellent players set up in a shapeless mess. Others looking like they can barely give one...GO'N not even looking up when a ball is thrown to him...I'm not sure why I'm bothering. Thought the fans were excellent today...no response on the pitch at all. And the boos and calls at the end drowned out by a cranked up "Blackbird"...allowing those in denial to pretend that the boos are for the result, not the inept manager. Might be time to give it a rest. 

I will be out of the country next year and at the start of the season I said to the missus I was still going to buy a season ticket and get back for as many games as I could.In fairness she said if that's what you want to do then great.

Now thanks to LJ that is no longer an option as he has not only destroyed the club I love but also my love of going to watch MY team.

I'm a week or two ahead of you fellas. After Fulham, I reached the point many of you are reaching now. Tickets for Newcastle and Villa were given away.

I did come close to wavering and going down today but stuck with my convictions and didn't go, even though I have an SC.

Did it feel strange today? Hell yeah but the chat room and the fact we were garbage again makes me feel I have made the right choice.

While this turkey is our Manager, I won't be back. My issue is, once we stop going, will we lose the bug and will we ever go back? I genuinely don't know TBH.

7 minutes ago, 8menhadadream said:

I'm a week or two ahead of you fellas. After Fulham, I reached the point many of you are reaching now. Tickets for Newcastle and Villa were given away.

I did come close to wavering and going down today but stuck with my convictions and didn't go, even though I have an SC.

Did it feel strange today? Hell yeah but the chat room and the fact we were garbage again makes me feel I have made the right choice.

While this turkey is our Manager, I won't be back. My issue is, once we stop going, will we lose the bug and will we ever go back? I genuinely don't know TBH.

I almost didn't go today, changed my mind last minute on the basis it's a massive game.. LJ obviously forgot to tell the players such!!!

58 minutes ago, Threshing Red said:

Well that must be a record! :):clap:

Archived