IGNORED

Lansdown; grow some balls

ontariored

5 minutes ago, ontariored said:

Your indecisiveness is taking this club down. Take LJ and MA with you. This mushroom management approach is not wanted at this club. Please sell up to someone who cares

SL has robbed us of our ground, our passion, our belief, and most of all our dignity, the quicker he goes the better, he has totally ruined this club, and i don't give a flying gig what his assistant lickers think. 

1 hour ago, ontariored said:

Your indecisiveness is taking this club down. Take LJ and MA with you. This mushroom management approach is not wanted at this club. Please sell up to someone who cares

SL might be criticised for some of his decisions, but I think you are way of the mark if you think he doesn't care.

I strongly suspect he will be feeling as bad as most of us with the club's current plight - he might be feeling worse than any of us as he will know full well that things could have changed for the better  had he got rid of LJ before Christmas, before the end of the January window, before the end of February , or whenever.

Lansdown has been fantastic for this football club from an infrastructure and business perspective and we should all be grateful . From a football perspective he is utterly utterly clueless , as it seems are the rest of the board. There is just no logical reason why he is just sitting on his hands watching a manager take the £16m he's spent on players down to the third division yet again . 

Hopefully this is the final footballing decision he makes (Sacking Johnson), then I think the board... Keith Dawe and his son who was very active on YouTube/social media but then disappeared as Steve returned should make the decisions going forward with Ashton's input.

I would love to know (and we never will) if Ashton has given input on Johnson to Lansdown these last months.

8 minutes ago, Wilco said:

Hopefully this is the final footballing decision he makes (Sacking Johnson), then I think the board... Keith Dawe and his son who was very active on YouTube/social media but then disappeared as Steve returned should make the decisions going forward with Ashton's input.

I would love to know (and we never will) if Ashton has given input on Johnson to Lansdown these last months.

As eash day goes by the situation gets more and more negative. The majority of fans, at least on this forum,see it. As there is no action taken by SL, we can only assume he approves. However, people are starting to mistrust SL and sees that he owns the club, a dictatorship, and the paying fans soending their hard earned money have no input. SL does not care about the fan base only his pocket and his relationship with little Lee. 

When SL finally wakes up and sees his BS dream flowing down the toilet, he might wake up!!

Archived