IGNORED

Oh Dear

kevinmabbuttshair

I'm officially embarrassed we're a joke.

Owner is loaded but knows as much about football as a twelve month old American. Our head coach is deluded mcdeluded the winner of the most deluded competition.

I'm done, no more until that inept coach is gone. 

The owner needs to take a long look in the mirror and ask himself if he really thinks his decisions are best for football 

Agree 100% . Not missed a home game in 10 years but will not be there Tuesday if LJ is still there ! If he isn't gone then we really need to vote with our feet on mass ! Don't anyone tell me that we need to support the team . SL really is taking the p@@s out of us all right now . 

Unfortunately we have a benefactor who is generous, loaded BUT incompetent from a football perspective. Worse still the guy has a huge ego and genuinely thinks he knows his stuff and it's the fans that don't get it.

Sad times having to support a basket case of a club that is nothing short of embarrassing. Fully understand those who decide to vote with their feet.

Luckily for me I was in Prague today so my football fix was Sparta v Dukla. So nice to enjoy a game and not have to put up with the pile of stinking sh1te you lot had to today!!!

Archived