IGNORED

is it not the time to get harry in to help lj

stawey

perhaps its time to get an old head with loads of  experience in to mentor lj who clearly is at the moment out of his depth to be the steady hand and get the overpaid to get  the old finger out and earn their money

he only down the road in poole  and perhaps could put some fire in a few . short contract would at least show some spirit from the top-

2 minutes ago, shelts said:

U can't have LJ stay on , poor old arry won't know what's hit him when he samples the poisonous atmosphere of the Gate  

Only listened on player but didn't sound poisonous to me.  In the past there would have been fans on the pitch screaming at the directors box.

23 minutes ago, RumRed said:

Only listened on player but didn't sound poisonous to me.  In the past there would have been fans on the pitch screaming at the directors box.

It's getting worser. I'm with you , at the moment it's child's play 

2 minutes ago, shelts said:

It's getting worser. I'm with you , at the moment it's child's play 

I was tempted to enter the overdraft and drive for hours to protest today but I imagine I'd have been shouted down.  By the sounds of some of the threads I might have even ended up in an altercation with one of our own fans,  not having a Bristolian accent wouldn't have helped either.

I guess some may say that as I'm not at very game my voice shouldn't be heard but crikey we need to get some of our fight back.

Archived