IGNORED

Is your respect level the same as 6 months ago

Alan Dicks

1 minute ago, 'keepuplino' said:

You really are the biggest tit to ever grace this forum...... No one cares what you think anymore!!

didn't think they did in the first place. Just look at your question and then look at what SL has done over the years. Yes there will be ups and downs over the years but don't you think if he had no interest in City he would put his money into it. The clear answer is no he would go elsewhere

6 minutes ago, 'keepuplino' said:

You really are the biggest tit to ever grace this forum...... No one cares what you think anymore!!

Your always so negative take a chill pill you will really calm down after taking it. As for Lansdown I still respect him because he's done a lot for us over the years.

5 minutes ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

absolutely I respect him. Godknows where we'd be without him. He's made money I could only dream of. Do I query his running of Bristol City/Bristol Sport. Yes

When you say 'god knows where we would be without him' are you referring to any debts he has covered? If so i would say that much of this debt is as a direct result of the poor decisions he has taken i.e. awful managerial appointments and overpayment of average players signed by these managers.

2 minutes ago, Spike said:

I respect the desire of SL, however I don't respect his footballing knowledge, at least not when it comes to picking a manager. So many failures and he's picked them all

All he ever says or has said of LJ is  one day I believe he will be a good coach/manager  weird really

Put it this way JOHN LENNON was amazing .. Julian   ahh, maybe not so good 

Steve it doesnt follow  we all know you love Gary, we do  too

13 minutes ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

absolutely I respect him. Godknows where we'd be without him. He's made money I could only dream of. Do I query his running of Bristol City/Bristol Sport. Yes

I reckon in L1 or the Championshiop.

4 minutes ago, milo1111 said:

When you say 'god knows where we would be without him' are you referring to any debts he has covered? If so i would say that much of this debt is as a direct result of the poor decisions he has taken i.e. awful managerial appointments and overpayment of average players signed by these managers.

I mean a minimum of 2 matches a season against our West Country rivals in Swindon, Plymouth, Exeter, Yeovil, Whorefield....on second thoughts

Archived