IGNORED

Horrible to say

brizzlelou

Disgusted with this club, I'm done with it until he who shall not be named has gone. Not putting any more money in to something that ignores the fans and turns a blind eye to any dissenting opinion. Disrespectful, self-important *******

It's also a fact that football is far too expensive.  I just can't justify paying so much money to see such crap.

I paid just under a tenner last night to watch Logan at the flicks and it was an incredible 2 hours.

Football offers zero value for money.

6 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

It's also a fact that football is far too expensive.  I just can't justify paying so much money to see such crap.

I paid just under a tenner last night to watch Logan at the flicks and it was an incredible 2 hours.

Football offers zero value for money.

Agree with this. The ticket prices are a rip-off

Come on people. We know that misery, despair and disappointment are a staple for all football fans. Even if you support a big successful team. Really? I hear you say. Yes really. For example, I give you Arsenal. I never cease to be amazed by the seemingly endless supply of Gooners who queue up to tell Radio 5 live how rubbish things are at the Emirates and that there's a real possibility that they won't make a Champions League spot this year if Wenger stays in charge. To them that's misery and disappointment. Clearly they don't know the half of it, but it's their reality. Our reality is somewhat different. Our reality is to support a team that has underachieved since Fatty Wedlock retired 100+ years ago. A team that hasn't managed top flight football in nearly four decades. And is currently making a right dogs dinner out of the huge wave of optimism and goodwill that followed our league and cup double winning season and a fab new stadium. Reality sucks. A century of underachievement and mediocrity suggests our reality will always suck. But it won't stop me being a City fan, through thin and thinner...

11 minutes ago, RedRidingHood said:

Having built up and increased our support it will be such a pity that so many will not be so keen when we are in L1.   Will take years to get it back again 

This is so very true, absolute travesty and waste. Mediocre season this year could have had us averaging 20k next year. As it is we'll be lucky to get 14k .

2 hours ago, brizzlelou said:

...but I've given up. I've no love left for this club. Didn't even check the score yesterday until full time because I knew the exact shit that would be served up. I know I'll get the replies now saying "see you later" and "goodbye" but I can't carry on anymore, not with this complete and utter clown sinking our beautiful ship. Taking some time off away from here. Got enough shit going on to have to deal with spunking my hard earned money every other week towards that complete**** show.

Bless you,dear fellow red-our beautiful ship indeed feels like the Titanic rushing towards the ice field,with Owner SL(Joseph Ismay),and captain Lee(Edward Smith) oblivious to the peril..

Am staying away from matches now until Lee is gone.its the only way.see you,I hope,in the lifeboats..

2 hours ago, brizzlelou said:

...but I've given up. I've no love left for this club. Didn't even check the score yesterday until full time because I knew the exact shit that would be served up. I know I'll get the replies now saying "see you later" and "goodbye" but I can't carry on anymore, not with this complete and utter clown sinking our beautiful ship. Taking some time off away from here. Got enough shit going on to have to deal with spunking my hard earned money every other week towards that complete**** show.

Sorry mate, but those of us who are true fans of the club have known far worse times than this season.  You need to get a grip.

2 hours ago, Andy082005 said:

Been to home game since November and im a season ticket holder of 23 years. Didn't go yesterday . Zero interest

He has destroyed everything that was built over the last three years. 

Second sentence.....yep.

1 hour ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Sorry mate, but those of us who are true fans of the club have known far worse times than this season.  You need to get a grip.

I'm obviously not worthy to called a true fan then. I'll just sit there week in, week out and rain money on the club then? Cheer the players who don't give a **** and clap the manager who is clueless? Yeah, true fan indeed.

1 hour ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Maybe look at the below quote

6 minutes ago, Gillies Downs Leeds said:

My parents, season ticket holders, both in their 70's and having followed City for over 50 years haven't been since early January. They are fed up with the football, and feel more distanced from the club than ever.  

4 hours ago, brizzlelou said:

You're joining a growing number Lou. Welcome to the 'we've given up' group, the numbers are, sadly, swelling by the day.

Archived