IGNORED

Do you sack on a Sunday?

Show Me The Money!

3 minutes ago, Show Me The Money! said:

Is the the done thing to sack someone on a Sunday?

Discuss 

Yes, over Sunday lunch (Yorkshire puds, gravy, the works). With a power-point video presentation from the boy Jon of all the great moments we shared

2 minutes ago, Jack Dawe said:

Yes, over Sunday lunch (Yorkshire puds, gravy, the works). With a power-point video presentation from the boy Jon of all the great moments we shared

Not sure that's truly accurate Jack

As I understand , these things are done after lunch and often have to be delayed (depending on the scheduling of the Eastenders Omnibus Edition )

;)

A good old fashioned hell and damnation sermon from the pulpit on Sunday morning, time to mull over - sacked before Sunday lunch.

For those of you of a certain age from Ashton/Bedminster I'm sure we could have relied on Jack House to provide a useful sermon to the Lansdown clan.

1 minute ago, swanker said:

I wouldn't mind getting sacked on a Sunday if I was getting the package Johnson will get paid. 

The thought of sack and Johnson's package in the same sentence does not bear thinking about.

9 minutes ago, Strawberry2157. said:

Break with tradition.  Just do it!! They can negotiate the package cover Sunday lunch 

What's to negotiate? Surely his contract already says what the severance will be given our position. 

8 minutes ago, Reigate Red said:

A good old fashioned hell and damnation sermon from the pulpit on Sunday morning, time to mull over - sacked before Sunday lunch.

For those of you of a certain age from Ashton/Bedminster I'm sure we could have relied on Jack House to provide a useful sermon to the Lansdown clan.

He's still going and still doing the odd service here and there. He's an absolute legend is Jack House. Did the wedding ceremony for my mum and dad 30 odd years ago on FA Cup final day. He joked during the service that he would have to hurry up as he wanted to get back and watch the football.

2 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

He's still going and still doing the odd service here and there. He's an absolute legend is Jack House. Did the wedding ceremony for my mum and dad 40 odd years ago on FA Cup final day. He joked during the service that he would have to hurry up as he wanted to get back and watch the football.

That's good news. Used to be a RE teacher at Ashton Park - easily distracted by mentioning BCFC.

Lickle Lee should go to church, reflect upon what is the righteous path , report to chez Lansdown for Luncheon, ask for forgiveness over pud and resign over port and cigars. The doors should then be flung wide and, framed in a bright light, Mr Pardew should enter stage centre. That or, more likely, Mr Millen will creep out of the wood shed....anything other than Johnson Snr crawling out of the closet!

26 minutes ago, ColeCiderRed said:

:clapping:Is this a new Craig David song?

Seven Days  -  a long time in football, but not long enough to get rid of an head coach

If he is not sacked early Monday morning means he will be at the helm Tuesday.

He won't be sacked on the day of the game and leaving to the afternoon on Monday don't give a lot of time for the caretaker to pick and set up the team.

So it got the done today or first thing Monday.

1 hour ago, MarkRed! said:

The fact LJ has not gone defies any logic....what are the board waiting for. The writing has been on the wall for weeks.... We need decisive leadership now and I am gutted it has not worked for LJ, but the club is bigger than anyone.

Ummm, unfortunately not.

Archived