IGNORED

Would anybody be interested in...

JakeOTIB

...making a YouTube video titled 'A Message for @stephenlansdow1 & @leejohnsoncoach'. We could all maybe send videos in and merge them all into one video dis cussing our feelings and thoughts and everytime somebody likes it, a post goes up on Twitter saying you liked it and then it has LJ's and SL's twitter handles in it so their notifications get flooked which may tempt them to watch it.

Thoughts?

2 minutes ago, OddBallJim said:

If Radio Bristol wasn't so tame this would be an ideal opportunity to get a variety of voices heard. 

Thinking about the possibilities if I was able to go on the sounds of the city panel now. I'd certainly give it a shot at articulating our frustrations. 

Feels like we don't get listened to as fans :/ Let's just see if anybody else would be interested. 

2 minutes ago, OddBallJim said:

If Radio Bristol wasn't so tame this would be an ideal opportunity to get a variety of voices heard. 

Thinking about the possibilities if I was able to go on the sounds of the city panel now. I'd certainly give it a shot at articulating our frustrations. 

Me too

4 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I think if it did gain traction and get lots of views it would be a bit of a laughing stock. The Bristolian accent is mocked throughout the country unfortunately and people would laugh at the video rather than see it as a credible protest vid.

Hadn't really thought of that. You never know! 

6 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I think if it did gain traction and get lots of views it would be a bit of a laughing stock. The Bristolian accent is mocked throughout the country unfortunately and people would laugh at the video rather than see it as a credible protest vid.

I for one live in sussex so don't have a Bristolian accent although I get mocked for being posh...

Never mind :facepalm:

4 minutes ago, JakeOTIB said:

Hadn't really thought of that. You never know! 

It's a good idea in theory but can I can just see loads of people mocking a poorly edited video featuring Craig from Bedminster and Jake from Hartcliffe repeating the same points on a poor resolution webcam in a thick Bristolian twang! 

I think an efficient use of a hashtag #JohnsonOut and viral memes on Twitter would be a better way of gaining recognition without potential mockery.

4 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

It's a good idea in theory but can I can just see loads of people mocking a poorly edited video featuring Craig from Bedminster and Jake from Hartcliffe repeating the same points on a poor resolution webcam in a thick Bristolian twang! 

I think an efficient use of a hashtag #JohnsonOut and viral memes on Twitter would be a better way of gaining recognition without potential mockery.

I agree with that. It's just a shame we had to think of something like this to get anywhere near getting our opinion across. 

Archived