IGNORED

Out of the frying pan .

Major Isewater

3 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

In the event that LJ goes rapidly is there a new coach appointment  that would make your heart sink further and  even more worried about our future ?

I've heard Biily Davies' name mentioned surely he'd be too divisive at the club .

Wouldn't be surprised with billy davies. Also wouldn't be at all surprised with Appleton. I'd trust my 2 year old daughter to make a better appointment than these idiots ruining the club I love.

1 minute ago, brizzlelou said:

Wouldn't be surprised with billy davies. Also wouldn't be at all surprised with Appleton. I'd trust my 2 year old daughter to make a better appointment than these idiots ruining the club I love.

According to PNE fans, Davies is a bit of a nutbar.

7 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

In the event that LJ goes rapidly is there a new coach appointment  that would make your heart sink further and  even more worried about our future ?

I've heard Biily Davies' name mentioned surely he'd be too divisive at the club .

Appleton . Davies . Tisdale . And if he gets sacked by DCFC , McLaren , 

1 minute ago, Septic Peg said:

Appleton, Davies, Giggs.

Still praying for Rowett though and still hoping the fact that he wasn't snapped up by Blackburn/Rangers suggests he might be waiting for SL to give him the keys to Failand...

Agreed but the longer we leave it the more difficult the job becomes and the more likely he will be managing in League One. Hence why this situation is now a total farce.

17 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Depends what you mean by heard his name mentioned.. heard his name mentioned as in someone suggested him as a replacement or heard his name mentioned as in someone knows we are interested in him as a replacement 

Oh don't worry Mr Fogg , it was just a poster on OTIB but it made me think ' Crikey ,there are worse choices that Lansdown could , and probably will ,make . '

:shocking:

OK, for me the sensible choice is Uwe Rosler the foreign coach who knows the English leagues and his comments about us earlier in the season seemed like he was dropping a hint.

Rowett is not for me.

However there is one name that hasn't been mentioned, a name who would fit the 'project' to a tee but has been out of management for sometime but fully involved with his academies, I give you Mr Glen Hoddle.

Pros:- The project was written for him.

Cons:- His inappropriate comments whilst England manager (but maybe served his penance) but the biggest con of all would the dictator and Mr Ego want somebody, with his charisma somebody who might take the limelight away from them?.

1 minute ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

OK, for me the sensible choice is Uwe Rosler the foreign coach who knows the English leagues and his comments about us earlier in the season seemed like he was dropping a hint.

Rowett is not for me.

However there is one name that hasn't been mentioned, a name who would fit the 'project' to a tee but has been out of management for sometime but fully involved with his academies, I give you Mr Glen Hoddle.

Cons:- His inappropriate comments whilst England manager (but maybe served his penance) but the biggest con of all would the dictator and Mr Ego want somebody, with his charisma somebody who might take the limelight away from them?.

Hoddle would be an exciting choice. Sadly I can't see us ever making such a bold move.

3 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Appleton, Davies, Giggs.

Still praying for Rowett though and still hoping the fact that he wasn't snapped up by Blackburn/Rangers suggests he might be waiting for SL to give him the keys to Failand...

I don't know what Rowetts deal is with Birmingham. If he is still being paid by them then we would have to pay him the same plus extra to make it worth his while - basically we would need to look at a deal that money can't buy to attract someone that's already being paid i.e. finances - but I feel the next job is more of a squad management (running down contracts and keeping us in the league) type job.

I would like someone that has got a team promoted from this league and hasn't got a team relegated from it, is that too much to ask?

2 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Rowett is not for me.

Uwe Rosler . I wouldn't mind that . 

2 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Rowett is not for me.

Good post but not quite what we're looking for on this thread Mr Bung , sit up straight and pay attention .

We are looking for Doomsday scenario coaches who must be , even as I type , preparing to send their stinking c.v. 's to Steve Lansdown . Coaches who not only ruin the team but the club as well and who would have us saying that in fact compared to ' X ' LJ wasn't too bad .

Believe me it could happen .

1 minute ago, Major Isewater said:

Good post but not quite what we're looking for on this thread Mr Bung , sit up straight and pay attention .

We are looking for Doomsday scenario coaches who must be , even as I type , preparing to send their stinking c.v. 's to Steve Lansdown . Coaches who not only ruin the team but the club as well and who would have us saying that in fact compared to ' X ' LJ wasn't too bad .

Believe me it could happen .

Uncle Pete it is then and Styvar as his coach.

32 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

No way mould Billy Davies get the job Major,remember SL loves a yes man.

Archived