IGNORED

#makingbristolproud

Barrs Court Red

I'll start by saying I don't dislike the Bristol Sport concept. It makes perfect sense for businesses to share costs for enabling services.

However.  This ******* hashtag.  Please stop.  It too late for this season I guess, but in the summer quietly retire it.  As the rugby club all but surrendered its top level status today, and the football side is making the national news for just how bad it is performing, this marketing slogan continues to be a source of mirth, even from our own!

24 minutes ago, Barrs Court Red said:

I'll start by saying I don't dislike the Bristol Sport concept. It makes perfect sense for businesses to share costs for enabling services.

However.  This ******* hashtag.  Please stop.  It too late for this season I guess, but in the summer quietly retire it.  As the rugby club all but surrendered its top level status today, and the football side is making the national news for just how bad it is performing, this marketing slogan continues to be a source of mirth, even from our own!

I'm the opposite.

I hate the entire concept. If only it was about "shared services".

It's not. It's simply about one man's ego to create something he'll be remembered and recognised for.

I hate everything about it and what it's done for the football club I've supported since I was a boy.

What an absolute joke that phrase is. The rugby team kept with a coach who was not fit for purpose from day 1.He lost two play off finals and sneaked in to the premiership. Lansdown woke up when enough had been done to make survival very very hard.I fbI am right Robinson lost the first 9 games. And then City. Many similarities. Lansdown selects  a coach not fit for purpose.Watches a team slowly disintegrate and a slide to league 1.The tragic difference is he will  not sack Johnson. Maybe he is too arrogant or thinks he can't get both the Rugby and Footbal so badly wrong. Well he has. Making Bristol proud more like making Bristol a joke.

Archived