IGNORED

BRISTOL SPORT

Dolman Block B

I hate to moan and I understand everyone's frustration. But it seems now everyone is starting a topic complaining about the same points.

Even though I agree with them, it's making OTIB look really gloom and lifeless at the moment. Much like the club I suppose. I'm not starting a whole we should stand and unite post blah blah blah. And I understand there is not much to be positive about. 

But perhaps if it's all best if we leave OTIB for a while. For me, reading and agreeing with people just makes me more frustrated with the club. To the point where I am now saying to myself "Just F Off Johnson and Lansdown". And I'm never one to speak or think like that.

Come on, I'll buy you all a beer.

At least he's made positive changes at Bristol, new signings for next season and Pat Lam coming in will see them walk away with the championship next year, and with the ridiculous play off's being scrapped they should be able to get genuine quality players in around next January/February ready for Promotion next time. I'm absolutely astounded at how the LJ situation is being left to fester. If SL does see City as a "project", then how many years will it be put back with relegation? Plus as a very successful businessman, would he retain the services of any other employee doing such an horrendous job in any other sphere of his business empire?

18 minutes ago, Red_Wizard said:

I hate to moan and I understand everyone's frustration. But it seems now everyone is starting a topic complaining about the same points.

Even though I agree with them, it's making OTIB look really gloom and lifeless at the moment. Much like the club I suppose. I'm not starting a whole we should stand and unite post blah blah blah. And I understand there is not much to be positive about. 

But perhaps if it's all best if we leave OTIB for a while. For me, reading and agreeing with people just makes me more frustrated with the club. To the point where I am now saying to myself "Just F Off Johnson and Lansdown". And I'm never one to speak or think like that.

Come on, I'll buy you all a beer.

Where we goin'?

1 hour ago, Dolman Block B said:

A total disaster for the owner should both the football club and rugby club get relegated

The egg chasers are as good as down

The football club are pretty close 

Its hard to comprehend what SL thoughts are 

League 1 and Championship Rugby

Sad days ahead 

We are no where near being pretty close to going down. Plenty of games and points available. You never know we might get a new manager any day now 

Today's result could help us. One club may -in part - subsidise another in SL's thinking. I wonder if the inevitability of Bristol's relegation may force him finally in to action....

4 minutes ago, Dolman Block B said:

Good point 

He must be like a Hurt Lion tonight

He don't deserve it

But he's picked the man at the helm of BCFC and backed him

Bad decision SL

It's not his first incorrectly backed horse. I can sympathise if he takes decisive action in time. It's Sunday evening and LJ is not in post; I struggle to concur with undeserving. 

Archived