IGNORED

Change and having a better club, or not?

ontariored

Living an ocean away I have, hopefully, a removed or distant view on what is happening amongst the fan base and I have experienced it before.

I am up for change but am too distant to do anything about it. I wish I was there.

There have been discussions of boycotting, protesting, staying on the concourse until 8pm, supporting the team. All I ask you to consider ie you who live locally or within a radius to attend; "What is it you want? " and follow through on your actions. I am not going to try and convince you to do anything. 

With Blackburn and Wolves having games in hand, we will be up against Burton and have to rely on them losing and us winning almost every game in order for us to remain in the Championship. If your ok with going down to Div 3 with the same management and infrasdtructure then so be it. 

But please, don't come on this forum complaing we have been relegated and wanting change when you did not try and do anything or participate in the protest etc. Any responses to hot topics I , for one, and I am sure many others on this forum will be asking, "did you try for positive change."

Archived