IGNORED

Ticket for tomorrow?

BCFChayden

26 minutes ago, BCFChayden said:

Well my boy wants to go city tomorrow but I do not want to spend the price to watch the shit.anyone got a ticket?? Will I need 2 tickets or can my two year old sit on my lap?

You need to assert your parental authority and tell him,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NO

Just now, fanjita said:

You need to assert your parental authority and tell him,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NO

Then he becomes a gas head and Then I'll be a son down due to neglecting the poor bastard.  It's ok I've tried showing him that his lego building stuff is more entertaining but he's not having it haha.

1 minute ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

Whereabouts are you?

I'm going to my daughter's school play. Far more entertaining than any old shit Lansdown serves up :)

We've got tickets in the Family bit. No ******* swearing mind ;)

I'm in bedminster  down mate. Only person doing the swearing will be all the other irritated city fans haha. 

33 minutes ago, BCFChayden said:

Well my boy wants to go city tomorrow but I do not want to spend the price to watch the shit.anyone got a ticket?? Will I need 2 tickets or can my two year old sit on my lap?

I'm sure there will be empty seats where you can sit together but he will need a ticket to get  in.

4 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

I'm sure there will be empty seats where you can sit together but he will need a ticket to get  in.

I just remember a few years back we took my cousin and he was able to come in for providing he was on my uncles lap.

8 minutes ago, BCFChayden said:

I'm in bedminster  down mate. Only person doing the swearing will be all the other irritated city fans haha. 

Might not work. I'm in Frome.

Thing is now I see that Pemberton has gone I'm interested to try and get there!

Earliest I reckon I'd be anywhere near AG would be 8. Let me know if you want them!

9 minutes ago, ontariored said:

Isn't there a Boycott? Or are people mellowing under the pressure. 

A boycott is just pfft. Wasting your time, makes the club look stupid, makes us as fans look stupid. We just got take it how ever it may be and hope sooner or later SL realises that LJ is still just as useless when he played for us.

4 hours ago, BCFChayden said:

Can he play right back?

1 minute ago, Aizoon said:

Can he play right back?

Haha, he can certainly kick a ball forward, pretty good with his hands to but he gets that from me, played Somerset county since I was 16 so I'd happily put him in goal, even still give me the gloves and I'll show LJ how you organise a back 4 and get them pushed out instead of flapping around like panzys :laugh:

1 minute ago, BCFChayden said:

Haha, he can certainly kick a ball forward, pretty good with his hands to but he gets that from me, played Somerset county since I was 16 so I'd happily put him in goal, even still give me the gloves and I'll show LJ how you organise a back 4 and get them pushed out instead of flapping around like panzys :laugh:

Well, that's two positions sorted :)

1 minute ago, Ireneisagavsgod said:

I am going as well but my missus lost interest after wigan and it's a school night for the kids tenner seems more than fair mate

That's sweet mate, little one will love it, drop me an inbox with a contact number mate and we'll meet up before match if that's ok? 

Archived