IGNORED

Stolen Bristol City FC! Reward for information that leads to its recapture!

REDOXO

Our club no longer feels like my club! My guts are rolling over, as are most, but this feels like something much much deeper than just a relegation battle.

Being ignored by a board of directors is part and parcel of football life, but this is not that, as our board are just puppets anyway. We are being ignored by an Oligarch who is shamelessly backing a loser and expecting something to change. OK you can do that, you're funding it if we go down. I wont!

There have been posts over the years, which I have always chosen to ignore, about how handing over everything is dangerous and now we can see why!

I have been a supporter of Steve (and would be again) but he has to see/make sense. Protests, walk outs, people just simply not going despite having paid and the club will tell us 18000 tomorrow, what a joke!

We at least had the ability to shout outside the board room before, but that will make little sense as the main protagonist is in Guernsey and controls them anyway.

Steve the fans are not your enemies, but this is increasingly looking like a battle of wills. Hey you win I have got nothing left and nor has Lee Johnson.

y

1 hour ago, REDOXO said:

Our club no longer feels like my club! My guts are rolling over, as are most, but this feels like something much much deeper than just a relegation battle.

Being ignored by a board of directors is part and parcel of football life, but this is not that, as our board are just puppets anyway. We are being ignored by an Oligarch who is shamelessly backing a loser and expecting something to change. OK you can do that, you're funding it if we go down. I wont!

There have been posts over the years, which I have always chosen to ignore, about how handing over everything is dangerous and now we can see why!

I have been a supporter of Steve (and would be again) but he has to see/make sense. Protests, walk outs, people just simply not going despite having paid and the club will tell us 18000 tomorrow, what a joke!

We at least had the ability to shout outside the board room before, but that will make little sense as the main protagonist is in Guernsey and controls them anyway.

Steve the fans are not your enemies, but this is increasingly looking like a battle of wills. Hey you win I have got nothing left and nor has Lee Johnson.

y

I believe Steve has finally reached the point where he's a legend in his own mind and way above the collective that is the fanbase. 

When that happens, those people you once respected become a hindrance and your pride stands in the way of listening, common sense or the greater good. 

Honest mistakes of the past were forgivable. What we have here is an utter disregard for the fans without dialogue. 

However strongly he feels, he has categorically failed to explain, in any logical, sensible fashion,  WHY LJ should remain. Statements such as "I believe we can turn this around", when there is no evidence to support it, are utterly foolish. 

That just makes him look weak and out of touch in my view. Conceited even. 

12 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

I believe Steve has finally reached the point where he's a legend in his own mind and way above the collective that is the fanbase. 

When that happens, those people you once respected become a hindrance and your pride stands in the way of listening, common sense or the greater good. 

Honest mistakes of the past were forgivable. What we have here is an utter disregard for the fans without dialogue. 

However strongly he feels, he has categorically failed to explain, in any logical, sensible fashion,  WHY LJ should remain. Statements such as "I believe we can turn this around", when there is no evidence to support it, are utterly foolish. 

That just makes him look weak and out of touch in my view. Conceited even. 

Pride comes before a fall

2 hours ago, REDOXO said:

y

I choose to ignore this one!

Archived