IGNORED

Kenny Dalglish

16 minutes ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

Back when LJ was appointed, I remember him saying something about Dalglish being a big influence and always being on the end of a phone for him.

If we're not getting rid of LJ, which seems obvious, why not add Dalglish as a consultant to lend an experienced "footballing brain" to our back room team.

Kim Jong Lansdown would never agree.

18 minutes ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

Back when LJ was appointed, I remember him saying something about Dalglish being a big influence and always being on the end of a phone for him.

If we're not getting rid of LJ, which seems obvious, why not add Dalglish as a consultant to lend an experienced "footballing brain" to our back room team.

Tried ringing him a few times , left messages for Kenny , no returned calls

Eventually spoke to Kennys wife who said

'Sorry Lee , Kenny has his reputation to think of'

32 minutes ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

King kenny If you please 

53 minutes ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

With our recruitment policy, we would likely end up with Kenny Dalglish Senior from The Phoenix Club.

1 hour ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

Was he on about the k Dalglish that trains horses

How about this for a plan then.

If we want some of that old Liverpool boot room ethic to rub off and King Kenny isn't available we have a ready made option here in Bristol.

We all know what Bill Shankly did for Liverpool. When Shankly managed Carlisle he had a great centre back, who later went on to play for Liverpool, by the name of Geoff Twentyman. He just so happens to be the father of former Rovers player..... erm... Geoff Twentyman.

So there you go, come on down to the Gate Geoff and give LJ a hand. Your dad was once managed by the bloke who went on to manage Liverpool so you must know a thing or two about Football.

Archived