IGNORED

For your own sanity, just let it sink in and accept that LJ is here to stay

Thatwasclose

SL has already doubled down in front of the camera and even pointed towards the fans in his last one.

I doubt he will want to have egg on face by the firing LJ so the man is here to stay win lose or draw tomorrow night.

This whole situation is now unhealthy, just look at OTIB 99% of threads are about the clown in charge. Instead we should be discussing players, formations for tomorrow, the opposition etc and enjoying our team but that will not be happening anytime soon if this man remains in charge.

8 minutes ago, Thatwasclose said:

SL has already doubled down in front of the camera and even pointed towards the fans in his last one.

I doubt he will want to have egg on face by the firing LJ so the man is here to stay win lose or draw tomorrow night.

This whole situation is now unhealthy, just look at OTIB 99% of threads are about the clown in charge. Instead we should be discussing players, formations for tomorrow, the opposition etc and enjoying our team but that will not be happening anytime soon if this man remains in charge.

I think you're right but he can enjoy his own folly in his absolutely wonderful stadium next season when it's 1/3 full.

14 minutes ago, Thatwasclose said:

Im not accepting it. The Club is nothing without the loyal core of support it has, if the Lansdown mafia want to carry on then fine but THOUSANDS are going to be staying away.

16 minutes ago, Thatwasclose said:

I have and it could cost the jobs of a number of ground staff, when combined with the inevitable Bristol Rugby relegation.

12 minutes ago, Thatwasclose said:

Is anyone on LJ`s player selection thought wave, as for formation I think that will be liquid as the night progresses; tactics that's easy there wont be any; the result wont matter in LJ`s scheme of things as theres another 6pt cup final coming up Saturday;

That's that sorted now where were we....Steve when.....

24 minutes ago, Thatwasclose said:

And to add to the glee, just think we have next season to look forward to with our loser still in charge and even better still in league 1.

I just can't wait.

28 minutes ago, Thatwasclose said:

No like others I don't accept this situation , Steve may pay the bills and I for one have always appreciated all he does BUT this club is ours not his , the fans like me who have spent their hard earned money and lived through every awful result and really terrible times as well as the good.

This cannot be a sod you all situation just because his adopted son is in the hot seat, we cannot afford relegation , new ground , expensive players etc, he must act for the greater good regardless of his own misguided loyalty and for the life of me I cannot understand why he has not done so during this record breaking god awful run.

31 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

No I don't accept it, and in the end he will go.  What now interests me is will SL and BS be forced to follow?

We will need a shed load of cash to get us up again....and so it goes on ....we need his wedge  

39 minutes ago, Thatwasclose said:

Well- try to put things into perspective. A very large proportion of the anti LJ/ Lansdown/ those in charge threads are being made by many of the same posters saying the same thing for the rest of us who are clearly deaf or blind or both.

The problem is that anyone wishing to discuss anything much beyond LJ are pilloried for being happy clappy or a super fan and I'm afraid it's put a lot of the usual posters off.

Not me though. I'm up for talking about players. That Lee Tomlin bloke - wow! We spunked away some money on 'im.

30 minutes ago, bris red said:

Im not accepting it. The Club is nothing without the loyal core of support it has, if the Lansdown mafia want to carry on then fine but THOUSANDS are going to be staying away.

Hope so. The North Korean Happy Clapping propaganda machine has been ramping up to try and scare the Exit Campaigners into bottling it. Playing the emotional blackmail card.....sounds familiar doesn't it?!!! Standing by and cheering on the team has seen them slip into the bottom 3. More of the same will improve nothing. With LJ in charge we are useless and going down. This farce has to stop now!!!!

25 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

And to add to the glee, just think we have next season to look forward to with our loser still in charge and even better still in league 1.

I just can't wait.

Playing the Gas who can't wait to ridicule us in person Mind The Gap? #MakingBristolProud who is the gift that keeps giving now??!!!!

43 minutes ago, 8menhadadream said:

I think you're right but he can enjoy his own folly in his absolutely wonderful stadium next season when it's 1/3 full.

I agree with you no point in opening half the ground next season with some of the wonderful fixtures on offer

16 minutes ago, Cov 77 said:

No like others I don't accept this situation , Steve may pay the bills and I for one have always appreciated all he does BUT this club is ours not his , the fans like me who have spent their hard earned money and lived through every awful result and really terrible times as well as the good.

This cannot be a sod you all situation just because his adopted son is in the hot seat, we cannot afford relegation , new ground , expensive players etc, he must act for the greater good regardless of his own misguided loyalty and for the life of me I cannot understand why he has not done so during this record breaking god awful run.

Accept it you must. LJ, Lansdown, Bristol Sport etc aren't going anywhere.

Unfortunately owners do own the club's, this club is his, not ours.

Do you not accept that everyone in life is entitled to an opinion and from time to time those opinions can differ?

He obviously has an opinion on the current situation and unfortunately that differs from yours and many others but he signs the cheques so tbh it's only his opinion that matters.

You say about the greater good? What if he believes the greater good is keeping LJ In charge?  

7 minutes ago, woodsy62 said:

I agree with you no point in opening half the ground next season with some of the wonderful fixtures on offer

What's with the doom and gloom?  Why are you accepting relegation when it's still in our own hands?

I believe we can survive and survive comfortably. 

2 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Accept it you must. LJ, Lansdown, Bristol Sport etc aren't going anywhere.

Unfortunately owners do own the club's, this club is his, not ours.

Do you not accept that everyone in life is entitled to an opinion and from time to time those opinions can differ?

He obviously has an opinion on the current situation and unfortunately that differs from yours and many others but he signs the cheques so tbh it's only his opinion that matters.

You say about the greater good? What if he believes the greater good is keeping LJ In charge?  

He should cut down on whatever he's taking as it's playing with his mind!

1 minute ago, Up The City! said:

What's with the doom and gloom?  Why are you accepting relegation when it's still in our own hands?

2 wins in the last 21 league games doesn't inspire me to believe we can survive

4 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Do you honestly believe this with LJ in the hot seat? I mean, really?

8 minutes ago, nimrod said:

Do you honestly believe this with LJ in the hot seat? I mean, really?

What's the alternative?  Rolling over and accepting defeat? No bloody way. I will always believe during good times and bad. I believe Bristol City can win every game it plays. The day I stop believing is the day I give up on this sport.

1 minute ago, Up The City! said:

What's the alternative?  Rolling over and accepting defeat? No bloody way. I will always believe during good times and bad. I believe Bristol City can win every game it plays. The day I stop believing is the day I give up on this sport.

Good luck with that!

22 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

I believe we can survive and SURVIVE COMFORTABLY.

Those two words have destroyed any chance you previously had of being taken seriously.

2 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

We did it last season so why not this season?

At no stage of last season were we on such a horrendous run of form as we are now, especially coming into the business end of the season. We also had the 'new manager bounce' that seems to happen more often than not. That's exactly what we need now!! 

7 hours ago, Cheesleysmate said:

Playing the Gas who can't wait to ridicule us in person Mind The Gap? #MakingBristolProud who is the gift that keeps giving now??!!!!

could get worse if they sneek up then what ffs

Archived