IGNORED

were is the sense

leadman

why would one of the smartest business men in the country if not the world keep this clown at the helm.

I don't think there is any city fans left who think were gonna stay up unless there is a change.

even Norwich will see a bigger crowd and a way better atmosphere if lee is sacked.

if we replaced lee with a coach from the academy the fans would be happier.

I don't get it.

7 hours ago, megansdad said:

For once an owner is prepared to back a long term judgement. He sees much more than any fan day in and day out. There is the sense. 

Do you go to matches ?

( Judging by the content of your posts you don't -  Are your comments coming from Singapore ? )

7 hours ago, leadman said:

why would one of the smartest business men in the country if not the world keep this clown at the helm.

I don't think there is any city fans left who think were gonna stay up unless there is a change.

even Norwich will see a bigger crowd and a way better atmosphere if lee is sacked.

if we replaced lee with a coach from the academy the fans would be happier.

I don't get it.

The answer is in your 1st sentence. Billions of £'s maybe, one of the smartest.................Hmmmmmmmmmm

7 hours ago, megansdad said:

For once an owner is prepared to back a long term judgement. He sees much more than any fan day in and day out. There is the sense. 

I assume by "long term judgement" you mean that SL has judged that, at some point in the distant future, LJ might learn to be a Championship coach.   Given he has no track record (or rather has an appalling track record) at this level,   that can only happen through trial and error.   Could be a very long term!

Reading the BBC sport pages (West), it is said that when Bristol Rugby is relegated from the Prem, it is no big deal, or similar, I guess it's that sort of attitude the prevails around Ashton Gate. Surely it is easier to combat relegation NOW!! rather than fight for promotion next season? We still have a pretty good chance of surviving if the chief executive actually did something right here and now.

Archived